PDA

View Full Version : Bored of the game

RyanStonee
11-22-2013, 07:03 AM
I completed the game a long time ago now and i have been going on and off the game since i find that there is nothing to do except from arkfalls and sieges... Now since i don't play that regularly anymore since i get bored i might be behind on some things which makes the game fun!? I used to love playing this game, couldn't get myself off it until i completed the main storyline and find the other activities repetitive. Just wondering if anyone else feels the same and it's not just me? Also no one speaks over voice chat which is a massive downfall since I would be much happier talking to people, i feel like i'm playing by myself when it's a mmorpg.

Mr666
11-22-2013, 07:12 AM
I love hunting keys got weapons its fun plus I talk with my clan all day its great.

RyanStonee
11-22-2013, 07:23 AM
Yeah i used to love the game when i was in a clan, but one day i went on and the clan and disbanded so i guess other people got bored of the game. Plus i have no idea about these keys, behind on quite a bit it seems

Rincewind
11-22-2013, 07:58 AM
Yeah i used to love the game when i was in a clan, but one day i went on and the clan and disbanded so i guess other people got bored of the game. Plus i have no idea about these keys, behind on quite a bit it seems

Are you serious about not knowing what keys are in the
game.
What is your ego lvl?
What clan where you in?
Which platform did you play on?
I play almost everyday, so if your on ps3 look me up.

RyanStonee
11-22-2013, 08:16 AM
I probably do i just can't really remember much about the game. My ego is 1298 (around that) and can't remember the clan name, it was a **** one at that and i play on xbox 360

Etaew
11-22-2013, 08:22 AM
I completed the game a long time ago now and i have been going on and off the game since i find that there is nothing to do except from arkfalls and sieges.
The reason why the majority of people quit after finishing the story.

Also no one speaks over voice chat
The communication systems should have been a much higher priorities for the devs, they just don't work.

Plus i have no idea about these keys
Keycodes are rewarded from major activities, like completing a co-op map or an arkfall etc. You use them to purchase Tier 4 Lockboxes from the Lockbox vendors at Fast Travel points around the map.

Tier 4 Lockboxes contain 4 weapons of blue or higher quality, they are one of the only ways to get legendary (orange) weapons.

You can also purchase keycodes for scrip and ark salvage at the lockbox vendor.

Gomly
11-22-2013, 08:25 AM
Easiest way for me to reduce boredom is to split my time up between other games.

I play Warframe, Planetside 2, Tribes Ascend, Defiance and various other games. I get burnt out if I stick with one game constantly.

As i'm part of the PC Gaming Master Race I don't know what decent games are on the Minion Machines so can't really advise you on what other ones are worth playing.

RyanStonee
11-22-2013, 08:39 AM
Oh yeah keycodes, i don't find them fun finding at all, i always seem to have 75 anyway without even trying to get them

Bane_Of_Legends
11-22-2013, 08:44 AM
PC Gaming Master Race

Thank you for the laugh mate. :)

There are plenty of players still tearing up the Bay area on the 360. My first thought is of the Dawn Patrol. They're really cool people. You could look into them if you're wanting to join a new clan.

I'm not too knowledgeable about the 360 since I don't own one, but I have played some of the exclusives for it. Gears of War games were awesome, the Halos were ok (I loved ODST) and Condemned is pretty good too. Left 4 Deads are fun team games, and Fable is cool too. Don't know of much else, sorry.

More content is coming too! :D Hooray!

Gomly
11-22-2013, 08:46 AM
Thank you for the laugh mate. :)

Woohoo, someone realises I was mocking.

It's surprising how many people take it seriously when I say that.

Bane_Of_Legends
11-22-2013, 08:53 AM

I'm not really the kind of person that takes offense to things, or even cares enough to. :) I'll debate all day, but at the end of the day everyone will still have their opinions and very little will change that. I personally don't care what you're gaming on as long as you're gaming.

Etaew
11-22-2013, 08:56 AM
Oh yeah keycodes, i don't find them fun finding at all, i always seem to have 75 anyway without even trying to get them
When you hit 75 you should spend them on the lockboxes :D

Bane_Of_Legends
11-22-2013, 09:07 AM
When you hit 75 you should spend them on the lockboxes :D

Indeed. For some reason they're capped at 75. I'd gladly pay 100 of them though, for a 25% chance at a legendary. Why is this not a thing?

Red Mephisto
11-22-2013, 09:19 AM
What PC users think:

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/186fmthlhvpuhjpg/original.jpg

What PC users actually are are:

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/zEqyHZ9fCbI/hqdefault.jpg

(I joke I joke, cant help myself when I see "master race" lol)

Midori Oku
11-22-2013, 09:27 AM

Well, I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that a lot of console players play CoD. I swear that game seems to kill at least half of most peoples brain cells when played. Jokes aside, people get offended by really dumb things. Hell, I bet someone will get mad about what I said about CoD. lol

Edit: However, people of the true gaming master race own a gaming PC, and all of the consoles. :3

Bane_Of_Legends
11-22-2013, 09:39 AM
Well, I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that a lot of console players play CoD. I swear that game seems to kill at least half of most peoples brain cells when played. Jokes aside, people get offended by really dumb things. Hell, I bet someone will get mad about what I said about CoD. lol

Edit: However, people of the true gaming master race own a gaming PC, and all of the consoles. :3

I play CoD! I take offense! Nah, just kidding. :) I play CoD for the trophies, and because half of my friends are casual players that don't want to invest time into MMOs and RPGs. I do agree that the little kids who complain when I kick their butts all over the map need to focus more on their schooling and less on keeping their K/D ratio above a 1. I can say the same for several adult players though. Some people just never grow out of the whiney stage.

Gomly
11-22-2013, 10:31 AM
I don't have anything against people that play CoD.

I don't play it myself besides the few times i've tried it, not because I hate it I just can't "get into" it.

I did get amused the last time I tried it. Killing someone and being called a "noob". They died ... repeatedly ... yet I was the "noob" for killing them ... repeatedly. I don't think they quite grasped the meaning of the word.

Although, to be fair, it's not the only shooter i've played where people rage when they die.

Midori Oku
11-22-2013, 10:39 AM
I don't have anything against people that play CoD.

I don't either, but of all of the games I've ever played it's one that I've heard the dumbest stuff on. For example; people who think they know a lot about guns just because they've played it. Sad part is that's just a very small example of the stupidity that comes from those games.

Zugo
11-22-2013, 11:12 AM
Hey Ryanstone, if you're looking for some people to add to your friends list feel free to add me. We have a regular group of guys/girls who play Defiance on Xbox NA.

If you would like to see some of the stuff we do you can also follow the Dawn Patrol link in my sig.

Atticus Batman
11-22-2013, 03:13 PM
Easiest way for me to reduce boredom is to split my time up between other games.

I play Warframe, Planetside 2, Tribes Ascend, Defiance and various other games. I get burnt out if I stick with one game constantly.

As i'm part of the PC Gaming Master Race I don't know what decent games are on the Minion Machines so can't really advise you on what other ones are worth playing.

Borderlands 2, B!tch!

Atticus Batman
11-22-2013, 03:14 PM
Indeed. For some reason they're capped at 75. I'd gladly pay 100 of them though, for a 25% chance at a legendary. Why is this not a thing?

They need to bring back the key fragments from the beta. You had to earn a certain number of them to make 1 key.

AmnesiaHaze
11-22-2013, 03:16 PM
I don't either, but of all of the games I've ever played it's one that I've heard the dumbest stuff on. For example; people who think they know a lot about guns just because they've played it. Sad part is that's just a very small example of the stupidity that comes from those games.

i think the stupidity of those people was there before the game , its just a platform for you to witness it :D

Deunan
11-22-2013, 05:10 PM
Although, to be fair, it's not the only shooter i've played where people rage when they die.
You should go knife only in a gun game if you really want to see them rage. :p

Gomly
11-22-2013, 05:15 PM
You should go knife only in a gun game if you really want to see them rage. :p

Noob moment on Planetside 2.

I'd played 155 hours of that game before I realised I had a knife attack.

Bane_Of_Legends
11-23-2013, 06:35 PM
Noob moment on Dark Souls.

I'd played 10 hours of that game before I realized I was still in the beginning area.

RyanStonee
11-26-2013, 08:40 AM
Hey zugo, i filled in an application form over the weekend on the Dawn Patrol website actually

Elastik Spastik
11-26-2013, 08:46 AM
They need to bring back the key fragments from the beta. You had to earn a certain number of them to make 1 key.

This. Emergencies and killed enemies should give fragments. And maybe a small price in salvage to fix the fragments together once you've collected a load of them.

Shadow Andreas
11-26-2013, 08:53 AM
Hey zugo, i filled in an application form over the weekend on the Dawn Patrol website actually

Stonee....I saw that you registered on the website. If you go to the Recruitment tab ad answer the questions....I can add you to our clan list and get you a clan invite in game. The Recruitment form is just a couple questions so that we have information on you like name, chat preference, etc...

RyanStonee
11-26-2013, 09:01 AM
Yeah it says that my application has been submitted, so i think i already have answered those questions

Shadow Andreas
11-26-2013, 09:03 AM
Yeah it says that my application has been submitted, so i think i already have answered those questions

Ok....I'll check on it right now. I'll get a FR to you on Xbox and meet up with you in game when I see you on so that I can get you into the clan.

RyanStonee
11-26-2013, 09:17 AM
Okay that'll be cool, cheers

Shadow Andreas
11-26-2013, 09:19 AM
Okay that'll be cool, cheers

All set...FR sent.

RyanStonee
11-26-2013, 09:35 AM
I haven't received one? Was it to StoneFacee?

RyanStonee
11-26-2013, 09:37 AM
Got one now, cheers :)

RyanStonee
11-26-2013, 09:38 AM
Friends list was full

Bentu
11-26-2013, 10:33 AM
I completed the game a long time ago now and i have been going on and off the game since i find that there is nothing to do except from arkfalls and sieges... Now since i don't play that regularly anymore since i get bored i might be behind on some things which makes the game fun!? I used to love playing this game, couldn't get myself off it until i completed the main storyline and find the other activities repetitive. Just wondering if anyone else feels the same and it's not just me? Also no one speaks over voice chat which is a massive downfall since I would be much happier talking to people, i feel like i'm playing by myself when it's a mmorpg.

I'm glad the area or zone voice chat is broken. Don't want to listen to everyone buying/selling and generally being jerks. Clan and private chat needs attention though?

hey u
11-26-2013, 11:07 AM
It is fun to go looking for bugs and glitches up in the game and report them and help out Trion.

N3gativeCr33p
11-26-2013, 12:38 PM
Clan and private chat needs attention though?

I agree 100%... it needs attention/tender loving care. Nothing worse than not being able to BS with people in your clan, I don't care what game it is.

Etaew
11-26-2013, 12:39 PM
It is fun to go looking for bugs and glitches up in the game and report them and help out Trion.

I'm really not sure how to take this, when we see bugs reported and not addressed :p

hey u
11-26-2013, 12:49 PM
I'm really not sure how to take this, when we see bugs reported and not addressed :p

Yes some have not or do not get looked at but lots I have posted do.

hey u
11-30-2013, 04:47 PM

Find another bug to report and see if they fix it.

rebtattoo
11-30-2013, 05:34 PM
I'm glad the area or zone voice chat is broken. Don't want to listen to everyone buying/selling and generally being jerks. Clan and private chat needs attention though?This must be a PC issue. I talk with clan all night on PS3. Reckon, we have our own issues though. LOL

hey u
11-30-2013, 06:06 PM
I can't help but wonder if the site MOD jester wears a jester had while looking over the forum.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQC7IdRRlkRVOXFOTClEvZuso5fio8gc hKAKCHtrMYneqAHlWOFhA

Bentu
11-30-2013, 07:18 PM
This must be a PC issue. I talk with clan all night on PS3. Reckon, we have our own issues though. LOL

Xbox clan chat is intermittent at times and xbl can only handle 8 lol.

Narq
12-08-2013, 03:47 PM
Me too. I divide my game time up between games that do not have the word "Defiance" in the title.