PDA

View Full Version : Voice Chat

ExxonMcDisney
04-02-2013, 09:23 AM
First off let me say I enjoy the game and will be continuing to play.

Having said that, the voice chat in this game is hands down, without a doubt, THE WORST voice chat ever implemented in the history of the internet. Seriously.

Turn off voice in options, ok done. Still have everyone's open mic blaring everytime I join a group.

Mute the person, ok done. But it mutes there text chat as well. Day 1 of the release and half the people I've grouped with are already inadvertently on ignore.

If your going to foist this bottom dwelling backward falling piece of crap voice chat on us, ADD PUSH TO TALK like has been asked over and over and over. If your seriously too busy counting your benjamins to add something that has been included with every voice chat program since the dawn of man, have it TURNED OFF BY DEFAULT in the options.

People who join the game for the first time don't realize it's them and their mouth breathing that is causing everyone so much pain. They get muted, and ignored, simply from trying out your game without the chance of having their questions answered or the situation explained to them.

Grrr.

Doc
04-02-2013, 09:25 AM
What platform?

ExxonMcDisney
04-02-2013, 09:33 AM
What platform?

PC

/10 chars

Tenbears
04-02-2013, 09:33 AM
This is another reason why PC's are king of the platforms.
And is why Mumble/TS...etc was invented. :)

sinnfury
04-02-2013, 09:40 AM
I agree push to talk should be default and an option if it isn't already as I always forget to turn my mic off..no one wants to hear my 4 kids squealing at each other or me babbling on about nothing.

ExxonMcDisney
04-02-2013, 09:41 AM
This is another reason why PC's are king of the platforms.
And is why Mumble/TS...etc was invented. :)

Using TeamSpeak won't change the fact that every pug you group with has an open mic automatically broadcasting by default, nor will it change their fate of being on ignore by fault of the developers.