PDA

View Full Version : Logged in momentarily and now I cant even get past the menu

TkRichy
04-02-2013, 09:23 AM
I was able to log in and create two characters which I progressed all the way to the reactor. Upon completion after the cinematic I got disconnected both times (two characters). Upon re-logging (which I am unable to do now) I was placed back at the reactor instead of proceeding to the main zone. On top of this there was no units or anything in sight. Shortly after I kept on receiving the critical error about the service being down. Anyone else in the same boat? Most likely all of this will be fixed in time however, Its a bit of an inconvenience per-say. ~~~Leave some feedback!~~~

ironhands
04-02-2013, 09:25 AM
servers are in the middle of a patch to deal with lag issues and are being restarted

TCFTANK420
04-03-2013, 09:00 PM
I am having the same trouble its dur to the fact that they dont have multiple severs for each platform like wow has with there system creates alot of chache that need deleted to reduce these sever "blackouts" they need to be able to do rolling restarts on them to get rid of most of it and they can not do due to that fact they dont have that sever space if they dont want this to fail they need to tend to that fact

TheSixyness
04-03-2013, 09:01 PM
April fools! no defiance for you!

TCFTANK420
04-03-2013, 09:03 PM
no kidding this is a joke