PDA

View Full Version : where are the extra's

solidriver
04-02-2013, 09:25 AM
i bought the deluxe version and there suppose to be extras like a heavy title heavy gun all of it.
The Digital Deluxe Edition includes:

Ark Hunter Infiltrator Outfit
Hydra Heavy Weapon
In game title: Badlands Drifter
VBI Sentinel Shield
30 Day scrip boost
30 Day XP boost
Lock Box
+5 Inventory
Unique Vehicle Color

none of this is with my player, yet ive put in all the codes in my player character.
Didnt pre order come with transportation vehicle to like a quad?

These are in my posession aswell
2013-4-2 Defiance™ PC Defiance Deluxe Edition
2013-4-2 Defiance™ PC Defiance Steam Pre Order
2013-4-2 Defiance™ PC Steam Tier 3 Pre Order
2013-3-6 Defiance™ ARK_HUNTER_CODE_40
2013-3-6 Defiance™ ARK_HUNTER_CODE_39
yet what do they do?

Komakala
04-02-2013, 09:27 AM
When you get into the game and finish the tutorial you'll need to open the in game store. Hit Esc, hold space, and select the bottom option. In the store you'll see a button bottom left corner that says Claim. Click that and your items should be there.

Wolfkrone
04-02-2013, 09:27 AM
You have to redeem it in game. Go to your menu and hold space. It will bring up a radial menu where you can access the store. From there click on the bottom left link "redeem" something. Then everything will be there.

Dui
04-02-2013, 09:28 AM
Yeah generally items in MMO's that are to be recieved as promotional offers by players are in the games cash shop just so you know in the future on any MMO like game

ironhands
04-02-2013, 09:35 AM
if you don't have them in your claim section of the cash shop, submit a support ticket.

note that you can't access the cash shop until you've completed the training area, and are in the zone with the crashed stratocarrier