PDA

View Full Version : Salvage matrix change. (favorite + mass breakdown) Arkbreaker DLC 2

Arsenic_Touch
11-26-2013, 10:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/nfkrxzj.jpg

There is now a favorites button, you just click the start and it lights up. It then moves the item to the top of the list. Then you can click the mass breakdown button. It will pop up and ask you if you want to breakdown all the items you did not favorite. This will save you a lot of time instead of having to manually break down, you can just star the ones you want to keep and then click mass breakdown.

Be warned, you must favorite them or your items will be broken down for ark salvage. So be careful.

edit: you cannot break down your items manually if they're favorited as well.

Bakku
11-26-2013, 10:56 PM
Very nice changes, but how did you get a character to 500 EGO?

I want to test stuff out too, but I don't want to go through leveling stable/old content again just to do it.

Arsenic_Touch
11-26-2013, 11:02 PM

I want to test stuff out too, but I don't want to go through leveling stable/old content again just to do it.

Because I tested the first DLC and they didn't wipe the characters. There is no boost function, if you want to test it you need to download the client and make a new character.

Fuzzy
11-27-2013, 02:02 AM
That is one nice change!
Thanks for posting all this. Still downloading the client (5 hours to go :() and don't have that much time to play today.
I really love this function, but I know I have to be careful not to break down any new items I wanted to hold on to :D

Elastik Spastik
11-27-2013, 03:37 AM
Needs a mass sell button

Elastik Spastik
11-27-2013, 03:39 AM

I downloaded it last night and had to start from scratch (was annoying that you cant use own character). But once you get past begining bit can test whatever you want. Im ego 116.

WhiteF8ng
11-27-2013, 03:57 AM
Needs a mass sell button

There is a mass sell button. Same as the breakdown.

Elastik Spastik
11-27-2013, 04:00 AM
Must of missed it.

wow so dev
11-27-2013, 01:15 PM
Merchants have Sell All :)

Etaew
11-27-2013, 01:25 PM
I wonder if we could expand this slightly, mass sell/breakdown greens or less, just trash.

wow so dev
11-27-2013, 01:53 PM
I wonder if we could expand this slightly, mass sell/breakdown greens or less, just trash.

The original idea was to have these be settings players could customize. Mass Breakdown Threshold and Sell All Threshold respectively, and we'd still like to get them in there at some point. It's all about time and how useful a feature will be to players. I think what we got out there was a good step forward, it can certainly be improved, but there are other things that need love too.

squidgod2000
11-27-2013, 02:33 PM
Please tell me this pops up a single +salvage window and not one for each item.

Please.

Etaew
11-27-2013, 02:36 PM
Please tell me this pops up a single +salvage window and not one for each item.

Please.

Yes, you confirm if you want to break down x items and then it is done. However you get salvage income spam for each item.

Arsenic_Touch
11-28-2013, 02:09 AM
New update for salvage matrix.

Just tested this after a clan mate made a comment.

I took my ground pounder with a +2 magazine mod + a velocity mod in it. I then added a reload mod to replace the magazine mod, leaving the velocity mod alone. Before you would have to remove all mods. Now you can replace just one of the mods, say you have a green mod in the gun and want to put a blue one in it's place, you can now upgrade it. It will destroy the old mod, but this makes it so you don't have to lose mods with the remove function or have to wait the allotted time to remove the items.