PDA

View Full Version : xbox one

DR BEN
11-27-2013, 07:32 AM
i put my oppinion about xbox one on facebook and face book removed it. looks like facebook is in bed with microsoft. i purchased a xbox one and took it back to the store 3 hrs later. i was so exited onley to find out that my $200. t/b headset,my 360 games,batterys,chargers.etc wont work with xbox one. what were they thinking, money i guess. i may look at xbox one in about 1 to 2 years after i finish defiance and all my 360 games that xbox one wont play. soooooo!!! disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Bane_Of_Legends
11-27-2013, 07:51 AM
It was said about the Xbox One in multiple reviews before it even came out that all new accessories would have to be bought for it, and that it wouldn't be backwards compatible.
Glad you got your money back though.

Red Mephisto
11-27-2013, 07:53 AM

This has nothing to do with Defiance

Go to off topic for personal whining about things

It was (many times) said the ONE will not be BC, if you did even a slight bit of research, you would see this.

Good day and get it

DR BEN
11-27-2013, 08:34 AM
you are right its my falt,a best buy person told me it would be like blue ray players it would play everthing this was 3 mouths befor it came out .still disappionted. ps it has everthing to do with defiance as you cant play it on xbox one.

Red Mephisto
11-27-2013, 08:52 AM
. ps it has everthing to do with defiance as you cant play it on xbox one.

Not even going to touch that, some things are just too easy.

DR BEN
11-28-2013, 08:09 AM
still love my xbox just have to wait a while for the new one.

four
11-28-2013, 11:17 AM
Its been known for a while that the next ten systems won't be backwards compatible in any way, shape, or form. You're fault there, nobody else. 360 and ps3 will still be heavily supported for another year. I'm not getting a new system til next year because only game I look forward to is titan fall which is going to be released for 360 as well.

Chevota
11-28-2013, 11:27 AM
Lolz galore... It is a Blu-ray player, hence why it isnt compatible with 360 Games.

ps it has everthing to do with defiance as you cant play it on xbox one.
I personally like the this one the most. By that logic, we all must go to Playstation forums and complain about Titanfall + Forza.

Also, its not like PS4 is backwards compatible yet either. And who knows if the Gaikai feature will even work properly in the near future... PS is putting alot of faith in a system selling point that may/may not even be fully functional.