PDA

View Full Version : New grenade system + Character arrows

Red Mephisto
11-27-2013, 07:58 AM
I haven't played the ALPHA, as I am a console user.

From what I see from our hero Arsenic and others, I don't even want to TEST these 2 new things...they sound horrible....don't even put them in the game please.

I am still confused if my OJ grenade will be as useful, I hate having "stacks" of them....and I hate the idea of everything having a colored arrow above its head....ALOT

Complaining complete.

rebtattoo
11-27-2013, 10:40 AM
From the way I understand it, your current OJ grenades will no longer exist. I'm waiting on clarification of this.

bigguy
11-27-2013, 10:55 AM
check out the alpha server threads its still kind of hard to understand

rebtattoo
11-27-2013, 10:58 AM
check out the alpha server threads its still kind of hard to understandI just did. Making a bit more sense, but adding a lot more questions! LOL

bigguy
11-27-2013, 11:05 AM
i posted a direct question thread hopefully we get an answer , at least we should from a player where we wont from a dev

Nefarious
11-27-2013, 11:23 AM
From the way I understand it, your current OJ grenades will no longer exist. I'm waiting on clarification of this.

So its true, there are going to be just base stat grenades for all? ohh...ppl are going to be pissed.

Arsenic_Touch
11-27-2013, 11:25 AM
i posted a direct question thread hopefully we get an answer , at least we should from a player where we wont from a dev

I answered your question.

Tyrannos
11-27-2013, 01:39 PM
Hello!

Please keep discussions about testing in the PTS forum: http://forums.defiance.com/forumdisplay.php?83-Defiance-Alpha-Test-Server

Thank you!