PDA

View Full Version : Defiance Game

ark hunter
11-28-2013, 11:54 PM
I have researched about this Game and I found out that this is one of the worlds of TV and gaming collide in the groundbreaking third person shooter Defiance for PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It is a pretty fun third-person shooter with fun element, the ark fall event in the game break the standard questing. According to players of this game, there are many good things in the game play of Defiance:)

Arsenic_Touch
11-29-2013, 12:05 AM
You need to do some more research. IMO.

Arkfalls do not break the standard questing.
The game isn't groundbreaking.
While it has it's fun moments, those moments are overshadowed heavily by the negatives.

Escyos
11-29-2013, 01:03 AM
More research would show that there are certain players who complain about everything and those that praise things as well.

Don't rely on other people's opinions of things, try them yourself. Everyone told me that new batman movies were good and they were the worst things I had ever seen.

Etaew
11-29-2013, 02:38 AM
Yes, up until you finish the mission content the game is wonderful :)

Elastik Spastik
11-29-2013, 03:46 AM
More research would show that there are certain players who complain about everything and those that praise things as well.

Don't rely on other people's opinions of things, try them yourself. Everyone told me that new batman movies were good and they were the worst things I had ever seen.
I complain and praise. But I love this game despite its flaws. And apart from battlefield 3, this is my second most played game ever. So iv definitely got moneys worth a long time ago. Considering a lot of other games have an 8 hr campaign and thats it.

Bentu
11-29-2013, 05:01 AM
I complain and praise. But I love this game despite its flaws. And apart from battlefield 3, this is my second most played game ever. So iv definitely got moneys worth a long time ago. Considering a lot of other games have an 8 hr campaign and thats it.

This ^ except I spent virtually 5 years in the Borderlands of Pandora.