PDA

View Full Version : Is the DLC coming with a UI and chat update?

zazonion
11-30-2013, 12:04 PM
Like my title says. Is it coming? I would hope so, talking with my clan is annoying as ****.

Arsenic_Touch
11-30-2013, 12:08 PM
Some UI changes, but not a complete overhaul. Chat is still broken.

The Clan UI is changed.
There are some additions to the HUD.
The quick menu has been changed.
Some new additions to the map (minor and major arkbreaks, conflict zones(contracts))
That about covers it.

rebtattoo
11-30-2013, 12:13 PM
They have claimed that the chat is being diligently worked on and that we will have the new system "soon."

Atticus Batman
11-30-2013, 04:20 PM
They have claimed that the chat is being diligently worked on and that we will have the new system "soon."

Exactly. Apparantly it is taking more time than expected, and will be out AFTER Dlc2. Don't quote me on that though. I was told they mentioned that on a live-stream but I never watch those so I will not know for sure, until somebody confirms it, hopefully with proof.

DanteYoda
11-30-2013, 07:37 PM
Can't come soon enough in my opinion, as it is now its beyond frustrating, honestly the worst chat system i've ever used bar none.

Love the game but the GUI is just painful.

ironcladtrash
11-30-2013, 09:48 PM
The earth is 4.5 billion years old. Human civilization has been around for 10,000 years. On a geological time scale when the chat update arrives it will have been fixed amazingly fast.

skepticck
11-30-2013, 10:00 PM
seriously all this winning about the chat system is becoming tiresome, give them time, after all they only had 5 years and 8 months to work on this, you can't expect them to have such an innovative, complex, dare i say revolutionary system working perfectly in such a short period of time.

crasher
11-30-2013, 10:14 PM
seriously all this winning about the chat system is becoming tiresome, give them time, after all they only had 5 years and 8 months to work on this, you can't expect them to have such an innovative, complex, dare i say revolutionary system working perfectly in such a short period of time.
Your cynicism is well honed, for one so young, grasshopper....