PDA

View Full Version : No delivery from Amazon

Bonehunter
04-02-2013, 09:41 AM
Amazon suck, no delivery.....

Are you able to update the beta version on the Xbox to the full version?

If not it looks like I'm not playing today

YodaPow3r
04-02-2013, 09:43 AM
on amazon they got the game listed as release 12th april for xbox 360 :S

iEatWorlds
04-02-2013, 09:45 AM
Amazon suck, no delivery.....

Are you able to update the beta version on the Xbox to the full version?

If not it looks like I'm not playing today

Sorry to inform ya that you cannot update the Beta to full

Bonehunter
04-02-2013, 09:47 AM
Sorry to inform ya that you cannot update the Beta to full

Didn't think so, hey ho - that's life

P0tshot
04-02-2013, 09:47 AM
Same here. Sucks, was well excited. Pop down the supermarket and get it from there.

Bonehunter
04-02-2013, 09:49 AM
Same here. Sucks, was well excited. Pop down the supermarket and get it from there.

Not paying twice, game doesn't look that good

legationX
04-02-2013, 10:10 AM
same here..amazon doesn't ship my ULTIMATE EDITION...amazon exclusive..great...trion? no response in german part of this forum, no response here

You and your Publisher should choose exclusive partners more carefully!

Nerdy Ryuu
04-02-2013, 10:12 AM
got mines today from amazon us

stormtrooper65
04-02-2013, 10:15 AM
same here..amazon doesn't ship my ULTIMATE EDITION...amazon exclusive..great...trion? no response in german part of this forum, no response here

You and your Publisher should choose exclusive partners more carefully!

well said, i to am still waiting for the collectors edition from game store, where is my order......
i had to get the standard edition so i could play it today, get it sorted..

Bonehunter
04-02-2013, 10:20 AM
I would have preferred to purchase on the marketplace to be fair as I hate having to wait for physical copies, god knows why that wasn't an option. They can sell the season pass and upgrade to deluxe so why not be able to buy a full copy of the game...

Lomax
04-02-2013, 10:21 AM
Shopto suck too... think it may just be royal mail though, because I know its been dispatched just hasn't arrived... ****ing ROYAL... Queen's mail? My ***..

ochomilla
04-02-2013, 10:21 AM
My tracking from gamestop says I should get mine by today but we shall see.

Davisto
04-02-2013, 10:25 AM
Shopto suck too... think it may just be royal mail though, because I know its been dispatched just hasn't arrived... ****ing ROYAL... Queen's mail? My ***..

its royal fail lol and who ever you buy it from online as soon as it says shipped its no longer in there hands its down to whoever delivers it shopto are quick with the processing and shipping. so your basically relying on a delivery van or postman.

Lomax
04-02-2013, 10:28 AM
its royal fail lol and who ever you buy it from online as soon as it says shipped its no longer in there hands its down to whoever delivers it shopto are quick with the processing and shipping. so your basically relying on a delivery van or postman.

Sure I understand that but shopto should of known their was a decent chance of this happening because royal fail ain't just failing now they have been for years.. should of done what game did and made sure it was here.

Davisto
04-02-2013, 10:31 AM
Sure I understand that but shopto should of known their was a decent chance of this happening because royal fail ain't just failing now they have been for years.. should of done what game did and made sure it was here.

game is the same they use royal fail(yes it has been on the decline bunch of ***** whoever cut the jobs) but also parcel force is royal fail aswell as they own that company strange like lol but the thing is it has been bank holidays due to easter also royal fail should be in top condition due to them being the main delivery service but then again the UK has been declining anyway :(

Lomax
04-02-2013, 10:34 AM
Yep, Have had to rob my dads copy and its installing all the patches.. he ain't to happy :P but I wanted to play it more than him haha, Should get my copy tomorrow I presume.. but will defiently be messaging shopto, as they say if you don't get it on the release date then you get 5 store credit [online store] which is good of them, but they shouldn't of waiting till thursday or wednesday to send it out knowing their was bank holidays..

Davisto
04-02-2013, 10:37 AM
Yep, Have had to rob my dads copy and its installing all the patches.. he ain't to happy :P but I wanted to play it more than him haha, Should get my copy tomorrow I presume.. but will defiently be messaging shopto, as they say if you don't get it on the release date then you get 5 store credit [online store] which is good of them, but they shouldn't of waiting till thursday or wednesday to send it out knowing their was bank holidays..

haha :P and yeah true but i think it depends whether when they got the game in and how many orders there was hope you get it tommorow though i ordered it from amazon they cancelled it did the same with game :( and shopto shipped it 2 hours ago so i hope i get it tommorow:) note while the 2 orders from game and amazon where cancelled i got the preorder codes LMAO