PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Trion will ever do this???

hey u
12-01-2013, 12:11 AM
Do you think Trion will make it so ok they say we will be able to call down a Arkfall but do you think we would ever be able to call down or spawn 4-6 Arkfalls in 1 area. Pure insaneness make it? My friend and I were talking about this and I JW what you all think?

Pilot
12-01-2013, 12:17 AM
Do you think Trion will make it so ok they say we will be able to call down a Arkfall but do you think we would ever be able to call down or spawn 4-6 Arkfalls in 1 area. Pure insaneness make it? My friend and I were talking about this and I JW what you all think?I have had 2 land damn near on top each other, It was nuts. I thought it was a glitch. It probably was.

overdosed
12-01-2013, 12:40 AM
Do you think Trion will make it so ok they say we will be able to call down a Arkfall but do you think we would ever be able to call down or spawn 4-6 Arkfalls in 1 area. Pure insaneness make it? My friend and I were talking about this and I JW what you all think?

Pretty sure it doesnt work like that. Played the alpha abit and feel free to correct me if im wrong but you dont have the freedom to call them wherever you want. They work pretty much like normal arkfalls - you get a notification on the map and you have to go there, with the only difference that you have to call them down(basically activate them) with 4 spikes costing 10k each.

hey u
12-01-2013, 01:31 AM
I have had 2 land damn near on top each other, It was nuts. I thought it was a glitch. It probably was.

Dang I wish I had been there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey u
12-01-2013, 01:34 AM
Pretty sure it doesnt work like that. Played the alpha abit and feel free to correct me if im wrong but you dont have the freedom to call them wherever you want. They work pretty much like normal arkfalls - you get a notification on the map and you have to go there, with the only difference that you have to call them down(basically activate them) with 4 spikes costing 10k each.

From what I have heard from what you said is true. But if Trion were to do this not only would I spend more on in-game boosts but if Trion did it right I would feel good about recommending this game to others again!!

WhiteF8ng
12-01-2013, 08:21 PM

Idk about insanity happening but for sure simultaneous server crash across all platforms when the first 3 spawn...

Arran
12-02-2013, 01:09 AM
How I miss the days when u could have up to 3_4 majors all in same phase same time. Used to be epic.