PDA

View Full Version : Any one elses Ulitmate Ed. Season pass,armors, etc code saying invalid?

Synder
04-02-2013, 09:46 AM
I paid $150+ and I cant access my Ultimate edition armors, shields, 1 year seaon pass, 1,200 bits etc. Because it says my code is invalid! WTF? It simply says this code is not vailid, or has already been redeemed.( no it hasnt) I understand MMO's at launch have issues, but the digital content codes are not the actual servers. They are 2 totally different things, server issues wont affet PSN store content. Im sure this wil be sorted out, but its annoying as hell.

EDIT: With a bit of searching on the support site I was able to find this. THIS is the answer I was looking for, hope it helps some one else as well.

Defiance PS3 Voucher Code Issues

Published 04/01/2013 11:22 AM | Updated 04/01/2013 02:16 PM

Why is my Defiance PS3 voucher code not working?

The PS3 vouchers for Defiance will not work until the Playstation Store has updated. We've included below when each region should be recieving the Playstation Store update.
•For North American Customers the Playstation Store is updated on Tuesday April 2, 2013, between 12:00PM and 3:00PM PDT.

•For European Customers the Playstation Store is updated April 3, 2013, in the late afternoon to evening (local time).

•For Australian Customers the Playsation Store is updated April 4, 2013, in the early morning (local time).

Solitaire
04-02-2013, 09:54 AM
Drop a quick SupportTicket or jump on live chat.
The support team should get you sorted. ^_^

Synder
04-02-2013, 09:55 AM
EDIT: I posted the info in the first post in this thread.