PDA

View Full Version : Defiance Universe Wiki Phone App - Windows Phone Users

Silent Night
12-03-2013, 07:35 PM
Hi, I'm a big fan of Defiance so big of a fan that I developed a phone app for Windows Phone 7 and 8 that is essentially a huge wiki/guide for Defiance. It has been out since Summer and I've been updating it ever since (I plan on updating it after every DLC or every season finale). I never thought to tell the Defiance community about it until today (for some reason I don't know what I was thinking). It includes a full game guide that includes a weapons database, vehicles database, mission walkthrough guides, a lockbox probability calculator (based on data gathered on these forums actually), and much more. It also includes a show guide for episodes, characters, and more. The app also has info on items that are shared between the show and the game. It was developed by me specifically for Windows Phone so it uses the proper design standards and looks really nice.

I didn't mean to turn this into a giant advertisement but hopefully you guys will show some support. The app is free with ads or you can support me by paying $1.29 to remove ads. It took me a long time to gather all the data required to create this app so if you don't buy it then I would appreciate it if you gave it a good review. It would be even better if you bought it and gave a good review though. :)

Download it here (http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/defiance-universe/9e5ce4cb-ce05-40c4-84cd-874e2715358d?)

or search "Defiance Universe" from your phone

For now if you don't have a Windows Phone you can still support me if you have a Microsoft account and go to the page above and give the app a rating. I know its hard to rate something that you haven't used but if I get 30+ reviews and maintain a 4+ star rating on the app then I will be able to afford better advertising. It would mean a lot. Supporting me would help get the Android/iOS version out faster.

Bakku
12-03-2013, 07:52 PM
I'd pick it up if it were on Android, sounds like a nice resource. I'm going to say nice job, even though I can't actually see it. xP

DanteYoda
12-03-2013, 08:11 PM
I'd pick it up if it were on Android, sounds like a nice resource. I'm going to say nice job, even though I can't actually see it. xP
Same great idea awesome work, sadly wrong platform (i'm Android too) think Trion should pay you personally :P

Side note: Don't judge me for loving Windows Phone. It is a great OS and I won't use anything else. I'm considering porting the app to iOS and Android though.

I think this would be smart as the populations use those a lot.

Holy Bahamut3
12-03-2013, 08:15 PM
Side note: Don't judge me for loving Windows Phone. It is a great OS and I won't use anything else. I'm considering porting the app to iOS and Android though.

I Look forward to it coming to android.

Silent Night
12-03-2013, 08:22 PM
Thanks guys! I might have to port it to Android. I've never ported one of my apps though so I have no idea where to begin. If anyone can point me in the right direction I'll get started on it. For now if you don't have a Windows Phone you can still support me if you have a Microsoft account and go to the page above and give the app a rating. I know its hard to rate something that you haven't used but if I get 30+ reviews and maintain a 4+ star rating on the app then I will be able to afford better advertising. It would mean a lot. My apps are funded only with what they make. If I spent any of the money I make from my other job on them I would be broke. Thanks again guys.