PDA

View Full Version : Any Recent Orange Shields?

gonzo570
12-03-2013, 08:16 PM
I more or less know the ratio of getting legendary weapons but does anyone know how many of the legendary pulls are shields? Has anyone gotten one recently? I've gotten probably 5-6 legendary weapons in the 5 or so months I've been playing and only 1 legendary grenade but I have yet to get a legendary shield. I'm not asking for one, I would prefer to get it myself, I'm just wondering if they're even really coming up anymore.

3rdpig
12-03-2013, 08:37 PM
I've been playing almost every day since launch and I had to borrow an orange shield to get the pursuit done. That tell you about how often they drop? Same with grenades except my luck has been slightly better, I've gotten one orange grenade since launch day.

rebtattoo
12-03-2013, 08:40 PM
I pulled a Rhino Ark out of a lock box within the last 2 weeks. Third orange shield I've pulled from boxes since the end of August.

Oshduckman
12-03-2013, 09:10 PM
I've been playing almost every day since launch and I had to borrow an orange shield to get the pursuit done. That tell you about how often they drop? Same with grenades except my luck has been slightly better, I've gotten one orange grenade since launch day.

i've only gotten one orange shield..but had to do the reverse...had to borrow a orange grenade to get the pursuit....never gotten either purple or orange grenades

Telemachus
12-04-2013, 04:47 AM
Have gotten two orange shields, both in the last month and a half, never any grenades since the start of the game.

Both shields were from dark major arkfalls.

Bentu
12-04-2013, 05:05 AM
I've got an oj on my UK character but not for the NA one (got oj nades on both).

xilfxlegion
12-04-2013, 05:22 AM
I more or less know the ratio of getting legendary weapons but does anyone know how many of the legendary pulls are shields? Has anyone gotten one recently? I've gotten probably 5-6 legendary weapons in the 5 or so months I've been playing and only 1 legendary grenade but I have yet to get a legendary shield. I'm not asking for one, I would prefer to get it myself, I'm just wondering if they're even really coming up anymore.

i pulled an orange ark shield from a tier 2 box about a month ago

Bentu
12-04-2013, 06:11 AM
i pulled an orange ark shield from a tier 2 box about a month ago

That's a good find but I'm bemused as to why anyone would get a tier 2 but then again this goes to show they may be worth getting from time to time.

Arran
12-04-2013, 07:03 AM
Got a respark regen (25% :/ ) & a tcmachyon blockade 4ex this week & a respark reloaded last wk

N3gativeCr33p
12-04-2013, 08:11 AM
I have yet to see an OJ shield drop for my Irath... but then again, I haven't played this game in weeks.

Zugo
12-04-2013, 09:01 AM
I can't get an orange shield to drop and I've been playing since one week after launch.

I've had one grenade drop which was back in April, EGO 170 fragnova 55Z.

I've had multiple legendary weapons drop from everywhere they can drop except Tier2 boxes.

seros
12-04-2013, 09:43 AM
I have been playing launch, never had an oj shield or nade drop from a box. I have tried different locations as well as types of boxes...

Shadow Andreas
12-04-2013, 11:46 AM
I've never gotten an OJ shield...gotten 2 OJ nades.....but useless to me (sold one and just holding the other for no apparent reason). I want to pull on OJ shield....but you know what they say about wanting.

kendillin
12-04-2013, 12:57 PM
I've never gotten an OJ shield...gotten 2 OJ nades.....but useless to me (sold one and just holding the other for no apparent reason). I want to pull on OJ shield....but you know what they say about wanting.

My hands are pretty full.( the 1, anyway.)

maverick07
12-04-2013, 02:42 PM
Orange shields and grenades are pretty rare for me. Out of about 100 oranges I've gotten myself 2 of those were shields and 2 were grenades. Rhino Energizer out of a T3 and a Pyronova out of a T4 (both of those were first few weeks in the game). And a Rebel Blastproof and Flashnova from a DM Arkfall (both of those were at EGO 5000).

I've managed to get a lot of Orange weapons that I wanted just through patience and luck though. Maybe the shields will come around at some point for me.

gonzo570
12-04-2013, 06:18 PM
I must admit, I'm glad I'm not the only one that has had a hard time getting one. I guess if I want one I'm going to have to grind for keys more. That's the down side for me w/this game, I've finished everything so all I have left is arkfalls and sieges. Hopefully the upcoming DLC will help.

Arsenic_Touch
12-04-2013, 06:22 PM
I never see orange grenades or shields.

Zugo
12-06-2013, 08:02 AM
I can't get an orange shield to drop and I've been playing since one week after launch.

I've had one grenade drop which was back in April, EGO 170 fragnova 55Z.

I've had multiple legendary weapons drop from everywhere they can drop except Tier2 boxes.

UPDATE:

So after a two week break from the game I logged in last night and bought a Tier4 box. Got my first orange shield!

N3gativeCr33p
12-06-2013, 08:10 AM
So after a two week break from the game I logged in last night...

Makes me wish I had your kind of determination.

Attain
12-06-2013, 08:11 AM
I pulled an Orange shield from a tier 3 lock box roughly a couple weeks ago. I usually just build up keys to the max then chain buy lock boxes, rinse wash repeat. I also pulled an orange grenade from a tier 2 or 3 I forget which a couple days after the shield. So yeah they are definitely out there and dropping. I never expect anything wonderful, so I was happily surprised. I actually only do it to flush out the keys I build up.

Infinity Eagle
12-06-2013, 09:15 AM
I have had really good luck with oj shields (have 4), I got a Rhino Brawler from a t4 lockbox about 2 weeks ago

xilfxlegion
12-06-2013, 01:18 PM
That's a good find but I'm bemused as to why anyone would get a tier 2 but then again this goes to show they may be worth getting from time to time.

i have crappy luck with tier 4's.

so far, out of tier 2's, i have pulled the ark shield, two orange cyclones, an orange saw, an orange grenade launcher, and an orange northstar flare, and two days ago an orange nano fragger.

when the jackpot boxes happened --- i got seven of them ---- 4 of them were jackpots --- 3 were regular -- i pulled one purple gun, and 43 blue turds. 2 minutes later, i pulled the oj ark out of a tier 2