PDA

View Full Version : [WCO] Whiskey Company | NA | 18+

Sergeant Blackburn
12-04-2013, 12:22 PM
Whiskey Company is a semi-serious gaming community, that speaks English.

Brief Description: WCO is a military themed community that at one point in time only consisted of Prior service and active duty U.S. Military. We utilize our own rank structure that stretches from a Private to a General. No senate, no government, no elections, strictly a military organized unit.

In-Game Lore: Whiskey Company was originally a unit with the 101st Airborne, after the events of the Arkfalls, a few of its younger members found each other down the road as fellow Ark Hunters, they joined forces and called their group "Whiskey Company" in honor of their old unit. The highest official military rank in Whiskey Company is Sergeant Blackburn, the rest of Blackburn's comrades were all Corporals or privates. Even though Blackburn is the commander of Whiskey Company, his brothers in arms never ceased to address Blackburn as Sergeant. Every member they gain is another Ark Hunter to aid them in their support to dominate the new frontier. The Army is building, join today.

Our goals in game: To kill everything and take all the loot, and have fun doing it.

[WCO] in-game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wab-P6c_g2I

Requirements:

1. Age 18+ (or maturity, we will make exceptions if you are not annoying)
2. Teamspeak 3 Required + Working Mic
3. Registration on our site: www.whiskeycompany.enjin.com
4. Completion of a 7 day trial period.

What is a 7 day trial period?

The 7 day trial period is to ensure that we are recruiting like minded members, it is just a safeguard in-case someone gets into the community and it turns out everyone hates them, any member can remove a 7 day trial member no questions asked. This procedure is a double edged sword, if someone joins the community that you do not like, you can remove them in the first 7 days no questions asked.

Sergeant Blackburn
12-04-2013, 12:24 PM
My IGN is Sergeant Blackburn, I am apart of the U.S. Army reserves, was apart of the 101st Airborne Infantry for 3 years, deployed to Afghanistan in 2010, my current rank is [E-5] Sergeant, and my last name is Blackburn.

comzar
12-10-2013, 06:05 PM
Good group of new players with an active community, been playin with them for about 5 days now.