PDA

View Full Version : A Few Undocumented Changes Coming with Arkbreaker?

Overtkill21
12-06-2013, 09:29 AM
A few things have come to my attention about the Arkbreaker DLC that I am quite sure are not in the patch notes and also haven’t really been mentioned except in passing on the Alpha Server forum:

We are now able to switch single mods on a weapon with another mod – the mod that is removed is lost.

I’d think this would be a huge thing and would be a bullet on the DLC notes. I frequently acquire weapons that are not modded as I would have done – I think this change is great and should be celebrated…not even going to mention it?

We can now play the Arenas with other people on our friend’s list.

I am going to actually play these things now. I wonder how many other people will as well? We were told this was a work in progress – why not let us know we can do this?

From Patch Notes: “DLC 1: Charge Weapon pack weapons were bunk. Some were legendary, 1 was common and none of them had stat bonuses. This is no longer the case.”

So does this mean that those of us that purchased DLC 1 are going to receive a new Charge Weapons Pack? (since our first one was ridiculously awful and every weapon was broken down by all players.)

crasher
12-06-2013, 10:03 AM
A few things have come to my attention about the Arkbreaker DLC that I am quite sure are not in the patch notes and also haven’t really been mentioned except in passing on the Alpha Server forum:

We are now able to switch single mods on a weapon with another mod – the mod that is removed is lost.

I’d think this would be a huge thing and would be a bullet on the DLC notes. I frequently acquire weapons that are not modded as I would have done – I think this change is great and should be celebrated…not even going to mention it?
We can now play the Arenas with other people on our friend’s list.

I am going to actually play these things now. I wonder how many other people will as well? We were told this was a work in progress – why not let us know we can do this?
From Patch Notes: “DLC 1: Charge Weapon pack weapons were bunk. Some were legendary, 1 was common and none of them had stat bonuses. This is no longer the case.”

So does this mean that those of us that purchased DLC 1 are going to receive a new Charge Weapons Pack? (since our first one was ridiculously awful and every weapon was broken down by all players.)

* Does this not imply that we NEED to be able to see the syn of mods as they appear on weapons?

** Has this been fixed as of yet?

*** Seems pretty pointless to be granted the opportunity to swap the pig mods out of a weapon, but not be able to verify the syn on the pig mods that MAKES 'em pig mods.

**** If it's not fixed - when? And/or what does TRION propose if it's in fact not fixable as some have opined that the server may have LOST the syn data rendering syn'd mods generic?

Rincewind
12-06-2013, 10:37 AM
I'm pretty sure that the arena missions where covered
with all story line missions are now are available as
co-ops.

maverick07
12-06-2013, 11:05 AM
* Does this not imply that we NEED to be able to see the syn of mods as they appear on weapons?

** Has this been fixed as of yet?

*** Seems pretty pointless to be granted the opportunity to swap the pig mods out of a weapon, but not be able to verify the syn on the pig mods that MAKES 'em pig mods.

**** If it's not fixed - when? And/or what does TRION propose if it's in fact not fixable as some have opined that the server may have LOST the syn data rendering syn'd mods generic?

Pretty sure that the missing synergy thing has been fixed. All of mine are showing now, and I just took a few Prepared mods off a Frontier SAW that got a crap mastery, and they are showing.

EDIT lol I guess the mod synergies still aren't showing up on weapons at least that's what a friend just told me. So never mind my first comment...