PDA

View Full Version : The difference between male and female runners drivers.

Faelx
12-07-2013, 10:43 AM
May be this is just my imagination but I begin to think that runner's behaviour is slightly different for male and female drivers. This is particularly noticeable in time trials because there one must drive at maximum speed over rough terrain. Of course racing pros may not see the difference, they just go and drive to the gold with any character but a noob like me may have different feelings about this. It seems bike with female driver more sensitive to controls and a bit more jumpy and bike with male driver a bit more steady and predictable.

So I wonder, does someone else have the same feeling or it's just my imagination?

DanteYoda
12-07-2013, 06:36 PM
May be this is just my imagination but I begin to think that runner's behaviour is slightly different for male and female drivers. This is particularly noticeable in time trials because there one must drive at maximum speed over rough terrain. Of course racing pros may not see the difference, they just go and drive to the gold with any character but a noob like me may have different feelings about this. It seems bike with female driver more sensitive to controls and a bit more jumpy and bike with male driver a bit more steady and predictable.

So I wonder, does someone else have the same feeling or it's just my imagination?

I haven't tried them with my male alt but i did feel different to drive thinking now, and controllers to keyboard mouse is hugely different.

Silent Night
12-07-2013, 09:38 PM
It's just Trion trying to add a little realism. Thats all :) haha I'm joking of course.