PDA

View Full Version : Download Question

Btd5025
04-02-2013, 10:04 AM
So this may be a dumb question, but I'm curious.

I bought the game via steam, however I entered my codes onto my Account, via Trion's site last night, so i could download the game and play early (last night). Now, since the game is "officially" launched on Steam, do I have to re-install the game from Steam, to be able to launch it from there?

Since I downloaded the client straight from Trion, I can just launch the game via desktop. However, I want to be able to launch the game from Steam occasionally. Not sure If I have to install it from my library there, or what i can do to achieve this.

Komakala
04-02-2013, 10:08 AM
Install from Steam, then before you run the steam version move the live folder from your Trion install over to the Steam install. You shouldn't have to patch, and you can run it from steam as you need. Be sure to clean up the Trion install location so you don't have duplicates and use twice the HD space.

Btd5025
04-02-2013, 10:13 AM
Install from Steam, then before you run the steam version move the live folder from your Trion install over to the Steam install. You shouldn't have to patch, and you can run it from steam as you need. Be sure to clean up the Trion install location so you don't have duplicates and use twice the HD space.

Ok I have the Live folder, from Trion, but where do I drag it over into? I know where my steam folder is, but do I go Steam-steam folder-Games? or where is the direct path for that once inside the steam folder?