PDA

View Full Version : Just Want To Play

Pilot
12-08-2013, 04:59 AM
I really just want to play the game. I'm reading a lot about the new DLC coming and release dates, problems etc....... I just want the old problems fixed. I play PS3 and I'm a so called season pass holder. I still have all the same problems the game has had from its release date. Sound problems, error problems, head phone problems, time out problems, lag problems, and it goes on and on. I just want to know one thing. Will the new DLC repair all of this, and if not, then who has there head stuck up the horses a........s. I don't pretend to understand half the lingo I read on these forums. I do under stand that when something does not work you fix it, you don't distract from problems flashing some fancy crap in a DLC when there is still all the original problems and think this will keep them busy and not do much of anything else. I'll still have all my problems with the game. Can anyone out there tell me will the game ever be fixed. Or is this DLC2 just sugar coating. I love the game but restarting it 10 times on the nights I play, and 20 and 30 times if I got a day to waste REALLY PISSES ME OFF!!

Bentu
12-08-2013, 05:33 AM
I don't know what the set up on ps3 is but when I get a critical error on my xbox I go back to the dashboard and reload the game.
This seems to help somewhat rather than starting the game from the critical error screen.
I know this doesn't help you with the bugs but may make them more bearable.

Pilot
12-08-2013, 09:12 AM
I don't know what the set up on ps3 is but when I get a critical error on my xbox I go back to the dashboard and reload the game.
This seems to help somewhat rather than starting the game from the critical error screen.
I know this doesn't help you with the bugs but may make them more bearable.Thanks Bentu. That's what I've had to do as well. I like playing enough that it does make it bearable. I just need to vent about it every so often. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has had that moment when you've got to four out of five of a major arkfall, you're in the home stretch. there's just a hair left to go, and you get the critical error. It's like hitting your finger with a hammer, that moment of silence, then .....f#%**!!! It kept happening yesterday. Sucker or just plane stubborn, I just can't stop playing. Like getting to the end of a book. Are they gonna fix it? Who knows.

Narq
12-08-2013, 02:50 PM
Can anyone out there tell me will the game ever be fixed.
I was finally able to fix all the various bugs in the game: I stopped playing it.

Pilot
12-09-2013, 05:40 AM
lol. That's one solution that has crossed my mind.

Shogo_Yahagi
12-09-2013, 08:32 AM
On PlayStation, your best bet is to quit out of the game when you get a critical error. If you try to reconnect after a critical error, it will likely take a very long time and then fail to connect anyway, and if you do manage to reconnect, it will usually force a reboot of your PlayStation when you quit after a second critical error.

Not only is it faster just to quit out and restart the game, but your PS3 doesn't restart itself nearly as often when you quit out after the first error as it does if you quit after multiple critical errors.

As an additional bonus, once you're out of the game, it gives you a chance to reassess whether you really want to continue putting up with the bugs and disconnects, and provides a handy opportunity to pop in a different game.

N3gativeCr33p
12-09-2013, 01:15 PM
... when I get a critical error on my xbox I go back to the dashboard and reload the game.

Likewise, kind sir! :)