PDA

View Full Version : Finding this download to be disappointing.

Zondar
12-10-2013, 10:31 PM
1. the grenades thing is sad at best.
2. thought maybe we would have a few new contracts to do not having to do old side missions as contracts.
3. having to repeatedly press the Cycle Comparison button to bring up a weapon so I can compare the same weapons but with different ego ratings to see which has better stats on it is a real pain especially if you have a large inventory.
4. got in four stages of the North Point mine Volge siege and never got credit for it in the contract.
5. fighting the volge in the above siege seem like we were fighting a bunch of Cub scouts not the volge.
6. the vendor windows seem to be way to dark need to be lighten up.

all I can say for this DLC is that it wasn't worth waiting 10 hrs. for
:(

crasher
12-10-2013, 11:51 PM
1. the grenades thing is sad at best.
2. thought maybe we would have a few new contracts to do not having to do old side missions as contracts.
3. having to repeatedly press the Cycle Comparison button to bring up a weapon so I can compare the same weapons but with different ego ratings to see which has better stats on it is a real pain especially if you have a large inventory.
4. got in four stages of the North Point mine Volge siege and never got credit for it in the contract.
5. fighting the volge in the above siege seem like we were fighting a bunch of Cub scouts not the volge.
6. the vendor windows seem to be way to dark need to be lighten up.

all I can say for this DLC is that it wasn't worth waiting 10 hrs. for
:(
#3. I don't know if you can 'back up' if you pass the one you want to compare.

#7 Pursuit titles aren't listed in the pursuit anymore.

#8 Salvage Matrix wont let you see mods/syns mounted on weapons.