PDA

View Full Version : why dont i see chat in HUD?

AmnesiaHaze
12-11-2013, 09:29 AM
i dont see my message in my HUD corner window as before , now i have to go to chat full screen to see it , in my opinion a downgrade

GridSufer
12-11-2013, 10:12 AM
The patch didn't change the chat system, it's been broken since time immemorial....
With any luck the team will fix it before Christmas and give us the patch as a pressy ;)

squidgod2000
12-11-2013, 10:20 AM
That's been broken since chat was "fixed" months ago.

DanteYoda
12-11-2013, 05:06 PM
i dont see my message in my HUD corner window as before , now i have to go to chat full screen to see it , in my opinion a downgrade

Mine has always been like that, its never changed..

Umfafa
12-11-2013, 05:10 PM
It's borked.

The only way to get it to work, and by that I mean about 30% of the time....is to go into options and hit the delay scroll all the way to the right.

You have to do that every single time you log in. And even then, communication is like 2 tin cans with a broken cord between them.

Arsenic_Touch
12-11-2013, 05:11 PM
The patch didn't change the chat system, it's been broken since time immemorial....
With any luck the team will fix it before Christmas and give us the patch as a pressy ;)

Dahanese said they will "discuss" it in the middle of january. We aren't getting updates on it anytime soon.

Umfafa
12-11-2013, 05:15 PM
Well, you guys keep bugging me to get into teamspeak. Guess if there's no other option I have to turn off KTAM. :P