PDA

View Full Version : Doing Solo Missions with a Group.

Kibblehouse
12-11-2013, 11:25 AM
So with the new DLC we are supposed to be able to do the previously solo missions as a group.

Has anyone tried this? Do they scale with more people in your party or stay the same reguardless?

I feel a little guilty not having done Jackleg Joe till now, but I'll get over it.

Dark Killah
12-11-2013, 11:32 AM
All I've seen so far is lots of people standing about not saying anything, and the matchmaker starts the mission with 1 person which suggests to me it's bugged/broken.

Tekrunner
12-11-2013, 12:08 PM
All I've seen so far is lots of people standing about not saying anything, and the matchmaker starts the mission with 1 person which suggests to me it's bugged/broken.

I believe that you need to be in a group before you try to start the mission. Otherwise you'll be on your own (unless maybe someone else joins exactly at the same time?).

Dark Killah
12-11-2013, 12:46 PM
I believe that you need to be in a group before you try to start the mission. Otherwise you'll be on your own (unless maybe someone else joins exactly at the same time?).

No one appears to be asking for/making/accepting groups though, I have asked in chat if we're all just standing about waiting for something to happen or whether anyone wanted to group up for Nim.

It doesn't appear to show on matchmaker either, and the "Bullet For A Bad Guy" mission that does show up in Matchmaker aka Jackleg Joe auto starts as a solo again, the other missions in the list (which the Nim mission doesn't show up) add other people, so I'm more inclined to think it's bugged.

Kalanosis
12-11-2013, 12:52 PM
I tried this last night with my cousin, and it worked okay. We both got into the map, Into the Depths, and were able to progress well enough. It did seem to scale difficulty, as the super-weapon was not as effective as both of us remember.

The only problem we found was when we exited the dungeon, which then split us up.

Kibblehouse
12-11-2013, 01:08 PM
Hmm 1 vote for Bugged, 1 for "worked for me".

Looks like I'll have to try it for myself ... unless I get distracted by an Arcfall, or a Siege, or some Contracts, ya know like the past 6 months. One of these days I swear!

Dark Killah
12-11-2013, 01:48 PM
Just reinstalled the game and apparently for the Defiance and Jackleg Joe mission to be done as co-op you either have needed to completed it previously or have 2000 EGO rating which I don't recall seeing being mentioned in the patch notes, so anyone who was stuck on it and was waiting for the DLC, unless they have 2000 EGO they're still stuck, so actually they haven't really changed anything lol

Monkerlotus
12-11-2013, 02:48 PM
Unfortunately it works for me, I queue in and get grouped with someone for Jackleg Joe, I do more than triple their score and just carry them through... was REALLY hoping for repeatable solo content myself...

Although it was very fast and I got 2 keys and 2 items a purple and a blue at the end, so I'm ok i guess!