PDA

View Full Version : Err.. working as intended?

zombiekitty
12-11-2013, 12:08 PM
So, I log in the same as usual now that we've done the patching fiasco -- neat stims, spikes, and places for people who are lucky enough to have the DLC to call down Arkfalls.. and what do I get?

Glitches, bugs, a magnitude of insane critical error disconnects. Spontaneously falling out of co-op maps, broken chat, and "wonky" grenades.

Totally worth it. Totally. :cool:

Clarity Page
12-11-2013, 12:29 PM
yep pretty broken, ever since the update i keep getting kicked off regularly before it was great and if i got kicked it was usually a problem my end or xbox live but now it every 30 mins its defiantly a trions servers.

The stims and spikes area nice addition but they dont refill from ammo caches which is really annoying so it means finding a vendor or hoping for it to drop from an enemy..OR paying the small micro transaction for a refill.

the same gos for the new grenades system but grenades are now ruined as a result, all so trion can force micro transactions on us, if they didn't charge so highly for outfits they could make decent money though that

oh and the gear comparison is completely broken now, why change it it worked well before

ten4
12-11-2013, 12:33 PM
Most underwhelming DLC ever goes to....TRION once again.

This new grenade system is the ultimate derp. Good job.

And the content...HAHA! 10 minutes to beat new missions.

I didn't even get these new guns that's supposed to come with the DLC either, what a rip off man.

Last thing I did was top a major DM arkfall by over 5 million dmg and guess what I got? 2 greens. Well, back to BF 4 for me.

hardy83
12-11-2013, 12:33 PM
My favourite bug so far is at the Bug'n'Chug, there's an erep soldier you must REALLY hate PvP in this game because he keeps shooting at the matchmaking guy, who's screaming for help but the erep soldier just keeps shooting away at him.

Arkfree
12-11-2013, 12:38 PM
wish could experience the skittle-bugs...lol..cant even get past the patching issue...a 9.99 well spent..wooooot!

zombiekitty
12-11-2013, 12:42 PM
My favourite bug so far is at the Bug'n'Chug, there's an erep soldier you must REALLY hate PvP in this game because he keeps shooting at the matchmaking guy, who's screaming for help but the erep soldier just keeps shooting away at him.

LOL. Wow. I gotta go see that.

hardy83
12-11-2013, 12:43 PM
LOL. Wow. I gotta go see that.

I went back and I guess they made up. Don't know what caused it.

zombiekitty
12-11-2013, 12:59 PM
I went back and I guess they made up. Don't know what caused it.

lol, yeah, I couldn't find 'em. Unfortunately. But it sounded like it was hilarious.

Kaiselius
12-11-2013, 01:00 PM

That's actually been happening for awhile now. For some reason NPC's aggro mode doesn't turn off when they've finished killing off hostile mobs, so they start killing each other.
Happens a lot at B&C because there are hellbugs right over the hill from it.