PDA

View Full Version : acknowledge the problem?

K Ron Spliffs
12-11-2013, 01:12 PM
Can't patch, tired of trying... BUT I am even more tired of not getting a real answer, or even any acknowledgement on your guys part?

CONSTANT PATCH ERROR????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????

AND DOOOOOO NOT TELL ME TO CONTACT SUPPORT. I HAVE DONE THAT, DID EVERY THING THEY COPIED AND PASTED TO ME, THEIR ANSWERS DID NOT HELP.

And yes, I cleared the System Cache, recovered my profile, reset the clock, even erased all the defiance data on my hdd.

dreadi
12-11-2013, 01:22 PM
sorry you're having problems, not sure what platform you're on. I Know for me on Xbox clearing out system cache helped with critical error, you may have to patch again though

K Ron Spliffs
12-11-2013, 01:24 PM
sorry you're having problems, not sure what platform you're on. I Know for me on Xbox clearing out system cache helped with critical error, you may have to patch again though

Tried that, multiple times. Erased EVERYTHING and 'Patched' multiple times.

K Ron Spliffs
12-11-2013, 01:38 PM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?142821-Just-got-done-patching-for-5-hours

Another player in distress, no answer, and still patching....

xilfxlegion
12-11-2013, 01:42 PM
Tried that, multiple times. Erased EVERYTHING and 'Patched' multiple times.

i had this problem a few patches back, and i tried everything.

someone suggested deleting the xbox live system update (the one that gave us the new dashboard ) and installing it again. i did this, and then patched in with no problem. worth a shot.

K Ron Spliffs
12-11-2013, 01:44 PM
i had this problem a few patches back, and i tried everything.

someone suggested deleting the xbox live system update (the one that gave us the new dashboard ) and installing it again. i did this, and then patched in with no problem. worth a shot.

So you think I am an idiot like support thought... Tried that man, MORE then once.
[10:56:17 AM] K Ron Spliffs: Chat By Chat (GM Naalsuul) (12/11/2013 11:50 AM)
[11:35:34 AM] Thanks for contacting Trion Worlds Customer Support. My name is GM Naalsuul. I'm happy to look into your issue for you today.
[11:35:45 AM] Derek Valdez : Cant play defiance on xbox
[11:35:52 AM] Derek Valdez : keeps telling me patch error
[11:35:58 AM] Derek Valdez : 8hours =
[11:36:11 AM] GM Naalsuul: I can certainly understand how that can be frustrating. I will be more than happy to assist you with that! In order to do so, I’m going to need to collect some information from you.

Is the e-mail on this chat linked to the account in question, or is there another e-mail related to this issue? If there is another e-mail related, may I please have that information?
[11:36:23 AM] Derek Valdez : LALALALALALA@gmail.com
[11:36:50 AM] GM Naalsuul: What is the error you are receiving?
[11:36:57 AM] Derek Valdez : PATCH ERROR
[11:37:07 AM] Derek Valdez : dashboard, try again, patch error
[11:37:40 AM] Derek Valdez : dashboard, ERASE ALL DEFAINCE DATA on HDD. start game agian, PATCH ERROR
[11:37:53 AM] Derek Valdez : dashboard, clear system cache, PATCHERROR
[11:38:52 AM] Derek Valdez : ???
[11:39:17 AM] GM Naalsuul: We apologize for the issues you have encountered trying to access Defiance. Let’s start by making sure the console is properly synced with Xbox Live and Defiance by doing the following:

To clear the system cache

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to ‘Settings’ and select ‘System Settings.’
2. Select Storage or Memory.
3. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)
4. Select ‘Clear System Cache.’
5. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select “Yes.”

Set the time and date

1. Press the Guide button on your controller for a couple seconds, then release.
2. Press X to sign out of Xbox Live, then press the A button to confirm.
3. Press the Guide button on your controller again, then go to ‘Settings’ and select ‘System Settings.’
4. Select ‘Console Settings.’
5. Select ‘Clock.’
6. Change the date on your Xbox 360 to 11/15/2005. Please be aware that you will need to disconnect from Xbox Live in order to change your clock settings.
[11:39:38 AM] Derek Valdez : DONE THAT ALREADY
[11:40:11 AM] Derek Valdez : JUST TOLD YOU THAT XD
[11:40:50 AM] GM Naalsuul: Have you tried setting the time and date?
[11:40:55 AM] Derek Valdez : YES
[11:41:27 AM] GM Naalsuul: Redownloading your Xbox Live profile should resolve your issue. You can do so by following the steps below:

Please try to download your Xbox Live profile again:

1. Go to “Settings” and then select “System.”
2. Select “Storage.”
3. Select “All Devices.”
4. Select “Gamer Profiles.”
5. Select the gamertag that you want to delete.
6. Select “Delete.”
7. Important: Select “Delete Profile Only.” This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

To download the profile again, do the following:

1. Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).
2. Select “Download Profile.”
3. Enter the Microsoft account (email) associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
4. Now, enter your Microsoft account password.
5. Select the storage device for your profile (for example, Hard Drive).
6. Your profile will begin downloading.
[11:41:53 AM] Derek Valdez : thanks for nothing.....
[11:42:16 AM] Derek Valdez : not sure if you think i am 5, but i have tried that
[11:43:25 AM] GM Naalsuul: I'm sorry, but unfortunately we have limited troubleshooting steps available to us due to console limitations.
[11:43:49 AM] Derek Valdez : ah, you out of copy and paste
[11:44:02 AM] Derek Valdez : so your telling me i cant play this game
[11:44:39 AM] Derek Valdez : oh, forgive me if I AM COMING OFF AS A LITTLE UPSET
[11:45:23 AM] GM Naalsuul: Unfortunately, if your console is receiving patch error and the troubleshooting steps I provided are not working, the only thing I can do is escalate you to a higher tier of support to look further into this issue.
[11:45:40 AM] Derek Valdez : ya, maybe they have some other BS to copy and past for me
[11:46:09 AM] GM Naalsuul: The other option would be to contact Microsoft as patches do go through them.
[11:46:19 AM] GM Naalsuul: Would you like me to escalate this issue?
[11:46:27 AM] Derek Valdez : no, dont see the point
[11:46:29 AM] 'Derek Valdez' disconnected ('Concluded by End-user').

Steel Fire
12-11-2013, 01:47 PM
Dude, don't get snippy with community members trying in good faith to help you. Nobody is going to bother if you keep that up.

K Ron Spliffs
12-11-2013, 01:49 PM
Dude, don't get snippy with community members trying in good faith to help you. Nobody is going to bother if you keep that up.

Dont care if I am coming off as a rude ***. BUT thank you for your input, and help. and it is not just me having the issue. THESE POSTS ARE INTENDED FOR THE DEV.

Steel Fire
12-11-2013, 01:53 PM
You already snubbed all the help you're going to get from the devs: escalating your support ticket up the chain.

Storm58
12-11-2013, 01:54 PM
Hey, man, don't need to act like that towards customer service. He/she was doing what they are told to do, in the steps that they are told.

However, did you try to clear your system cache? ;)

Seriously though, if you want to contact "Trion" here on the forums, your best bet is to PM Dahanese (or however you spell that crazy name) rather than posting a thread that anyone can comment on and may never be viewed by your intended audience.

In b4 cache clear

K Ron Spliffs
12-11-2013, 01:55 PM
You already snubbed all the help you're going to get from the devs: escalating your support ticket up the chain.

Why bother escalating the issue, support only suggested things that I had already done, and then told me to contact M$.

xilfxlegion
12-11-2013, 01:57 PM
So you think I am an idiot like support thought... Tried that man, MORE then once.
[10:56:17 AM] K Ron Spliffs: Chat By Chat (GM Naalsuul) (12/11/2013 11:50 AM)
[11:35:34 AM] Thanks for contacting Trion Worlds Customer Support. My name is GM Naalsuul. I'm happy to look into your issue for you today.
[11:35:45 AM] Derek Valdez : Cant play defiance on xbox
[11:35:52 AM] Derek Valdez : keeps telling me patch error
[11:35:58 AM] Derek Valdez : 8hours =
[11:36:11 AM] GM Naalsuul: I can certainly understand how that can be frustrating. I will be more than happy to assist you with that! In order to do so, I’m going to need to collect some information from you.

Is the e-mail on this chat linked to the account in question, or is there another e-mail related to this issue? If there is another e-mail related, may I please have that information?
[11:36:23 AM] Derek Valdez : LALALALALALA@gmail.com
[11:36:50 AM] GM Naalsuul: What is the error you are receiving?
[11:36:57 AM] Derek Valdez : PATCH ERROR
[11:37:07 AM] Derek Valdez : dashboard, try again, patch error
[11:37:40 AM] Derek Valdez : dashboard, ERASE ALL DEFAINCE DATA on HDD. start game agian, PATCH ERROR
[11:37:53 AM] Derek Valdez : dashboard, clear system cache, PATCHERROR
[11:38:52 AM] Derek Valdez : ???
[11:39:17 AM] GM Naalsuul: We apologize for the issues you have encountered trying to access Defiance. Let’s start by making sure the console is properly synced with Xbox Live and Defiance by doing the following:

To clear the system cache

1. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to ‘Settings’ and select ‘System Settings.’
2. Select Storage or Memory.
3. Highlight any storage device, and then press Y on your controller. (It doesn't matter which storage device you select; the cache will be cleared for all storage devices.)
4. Select ‘Clear System Cache.’
5. When prompted to confirm storage device maintenance, select “Yes.”

Set the time and date

1. Press the Guide button on your controller for a couple seconds, then release.
2. Press X to sign out of Xbox Live, then press the A button to confirm.
3. Press the Guide button on your controller again, then go to ‘Settings’ and select ‘System Settings.’
4. Select ‘Console Settings.’
5. Select ‘Clock.’
6. Change the date on your Xbox 360 to 11/15/2005. Please be aware that you will need to disconnect from Xbox Live in order to change your clock settings.
[11:39:38 AM] Derek Valdez : DONE THAT ALREADY
[11:40:11 AM] Derek Valdez : JUST TOLD YOU THAT XD
[11:40:50 AM] GM Naalsuul: Have you tried setting the time and date?
[11:40:55 AM] Derek Valdez : YES
[11:41:27 AM] GM Naalsuul: Redownloading your Xbox Live profile should resolve your issue. You can do so by following the steps below:

Please try to download your Xbox Live profile again:

1. Go to “Settings” and then select “System.”
2. Select “Storage.”
3. Select “All Devices.”
4. Select “Gamer Profiles.”
5. Select the gamertag that you want to delete.
6. Select “Delete.”
7. Important: Select “Delete Profile Only.” This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements.

To download the profile again, do the following:

1. Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller (large X button in the center of your controller).
2. Select “Download Profile.”
3. Enter the Microsoft account (email) associated with your Xbox LIVE gamertag.
4. Now, enter your Microsoft account password.
5. Select the storage device for your profile (for example, Hard Drive).
6. Your profile will begin downloading.
[11:41:53 AM] Derek Valdez : thanks for nothing.....
[11:42:16 AM] Derek Valdez : not sure if you think i am 5, but i have tried that
[11:43:25 AM] GM Naalsuul: I'm sorry, but unfortunately we have limited troubleshooting steps available to us due to console limitations.
[11:43:49 AM] Derek Valdez : ah, you out of copy and paste
[11:44:02 AM] Derek Valdez : so your telling me i cant play this game
[11:44:39 AM] Derek Valdez : oh, forgive me if I AM COMING OFF AS A LITTLE UPSET
[11:45:23 AM] GM Naalsuul: Unfortunately, if your console is receiving patch error and the troubleshooting steps I provided are not working, the only thing I can do is escalate you to a higher tier of support to look further into this issue.
[11:45:40 AM] Derek Valdez : ya, maybe they have some other BS to copy and past for me
[11:46:09 AM] GM Naalsuul: The other option would be to contact Microsoft as patches do go through them.
[11:46:19 AM] GM Naalsuul: Would you like me to escalate this issue?
[11:46:27 AM] Derek Valdez : no, dont see the point
[11:46:29 AM] 'Derek Valdez' disconnected ('Concluded by End-user').

lmao. evidently, yes. --- i dont see where they suggested what i did, or you tried it. i am not talking about defiance at all. i am talking about the xbox live system update from months ago, when we downloaded the new dashboard. this is what i did and it solved the problem.

again, to be clear --- this is not the system cache, or the game cache, or anything at all to do with that ---- i am suggesting deleting the xbox live dashboard update. the update that changed microsoft points to monetary value, etc etc, i want to say it happened back in august or thereabouts.

Steel Fire
12-11-2013, 02:01 PM
Why bother escalating the issue, support only suggested things that I had already done, and then told me to contact M$.
Because escalating it kicks it up the food chain for both level of expertise and indication of a problem. If multiple people are coming to support with a problem they can't resolve and they all get escalated, it bumps up the severity level of the problem and the attention it gets. If even half the people with the problem do what you did then the issue may not get prioritized. Use the system that is designed to elevate issues to a higher level of attention.

xilfxlegion
12-11-2013, 02:01 PM
i have been where you are, and i know exactly how frustrated and pissed you are, which is why i didnt attack back ---- but before this was suggested, i tried every damn thing that trion said and everyone else said for two damn days. --- when this was suggested to me, i didnt think it would work either ---- i tried it, and it worked for me.

i cannot guarantee it will work for you --- but you havent tried it yet so who knows, you might get lucky.

K Ron Spliffs
12-11-2013, 02:02 PM
lmao. evidently, yes. --- i dont see where they suggested what i did, or you tried it. i am not talking about defiance at all. i am talking about the xbox live system update from months ago, when we downloaded the new dashboard. this is what i did and it solved the problem.

again, to be clear --- this is not the system cache, or the game cache, or anything at all to do with that ---- i am suggesting deleting the xbox live dashboard update. the update that changed microsoft points to monetary value, etc etc, i want to say it happened back in august or thereabouts.

So, your telling me to downgrade my dashboard to a kernel lower then 2.0.16537.0?
There is no way to lower your kernel. There is no way to go backwards... :(

Deleting EVERY thing would still not reset that, it is held in the NAND info.

xilfxlegion
12-11-2013, 02:14 PM
So, your telling me to downgrade my dashboard to a kernel lower then 2.0.16537.0?
There is no way to lower your kernel. There is no way to go backwards... :(

Deleting EVERY thing would still not reset that, it is held in the NAND info.

im telling you what actually worked for me, and worked for whoever it was that had suggested it to me. i deleted the update, and then reinstalled the update, and then went back to trying to patch into defiance and that is when the patch went through.

now, if youre asking me why or how it worked, i have no damn idea. if youre asking if i guarantee it will work for you, again, i have no idea. but i do know it worked for me, and at this point, what do you really have to lose ? you cant play right now anyway, and you cant get the patch to go through. so you can sit around pissed off, waiting for the higher ups at trion to come and save the day, or you can simply try my suggestion and if it works, you'll be happy, and if not, what did you really lose other than 20 minutes of your time ?

K Ron Spliffs
12-11-2013, 02:28 PM
im telling you what actually worked for me, and worked for whoever it was that had suggested it to me. i deleted the update, and then reinstalled the update, and then went back to trying to patch into defiance and that is when the patch went through.

now, if youre asking me why or how it worked, i have no damn idea. if youre asking if i guarantee it will work for you, again, i have no idea. but i do know it worked for me, and at this point, what do you really have to lose ? you cant play right now anyway, and you cant get the patch to go through. so you can sit around pissed off, waiting for the higher ups at trion to come and save the day, or you can simply try my suggestion and if it works, you'll be happy, and if not, what did you really lose other than 20 minutes of your time ?

Ok, I will try it.

left bumper, right bumper, x, left bumper, right bumper, x - On the Storage screen I believe.

xilfxlegion
12-11-2013, 02:31 PM
Ok, I will try it.

left bumper, right bumper, x, left bumper, right bumper, x - On the Storage screen I believe.

lmfao --- no.

go into storage, and find the microsoft update from august, and delete that. then sign back in to xbox live -- it will make you download it again.

K Ron Spliffs
12-11-2013, 02:34 PM
lmfao --- no.

go into storage, and find the microsoft update from august, and delete that. then sign back in to xbox live -- it will make you download it again.

Willard: at 14:27:07
left bumper, right bumper, x, left bumper, right bumper, x
Willard: at 14:27:21
should prompt you to delete most recent system update

Snot what xbox support says... LOL

DRHONEY
12-11-2013, 02:35 PM
lmfao --- no.

Im looking right now in the storage an the update is not in there. But the LB RB X LB RB X did bring it up.

xilfxlegion
12-11-2013, 02:44 PM
i can find my original post on it, but not the posts from around that time. the person didnt answer in my post. so i cant see the post now ---- i can, however, look through my system when i get home and see if i can find it that way.

K Ron Spliffs
12-11-2013, 02:46 PM
i can find my original post on it, but not the posts from around that time. the person didnt answer in my post. so i cant see the post now ---- i can, however, look through my system when i get home and see if i can find it that way.

I looked in all my storage, and couldn't find anything.

XBL support was right, button combo lets you remove it.

Maybe we are still not talking bout the same thing.

xilfxlegion
12-11-2013, 02:59 PM
I looked in all my storage, and couldn't find anything.

XBL support was right, button combo lets you remove it.

Maybe we are still not talking bout the same thing.

i seem to recall that the button sequence youre mentioning is the one that clears the game's cache--- this wasnt that. this was an actual download for the xbox live dashboard. i will be able to find it when i get home, and i will message you when i do.

also --- back in august when we had to download the new dashboard --- it was a download, therefore it has to be in there somewhere, i just might not be remembering the right place. i get home around 6pm est, i will check as soon as i get home. hopefully you'll be playing shortly thereafter

Atticus Batman
12-11-2013, 03:51 PM
lmfao --- no.

It should be in the system updates folder, just in case somebody forgets to look there.

Mike Chone
12-11-2013, 05:21 PM
Can't patch, tired of trying... BUT I am even more tired of not getting a real answer, or even any acknowledgement on your guys part?

CONSTANT PATCH ERROR????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????

AND DOOOOOO NOT TELL ME TO CONTACT SUPPORT. I HAVE DONE THAT, DID EVERY THING THEY COPIED AND PASTED TO ME, THEIR ANSWERS DID NOT HELP.

And yes, I cleared the System Cache, recovered my profile, reset the clock, even erased all the defiance data on my hdd.

1. Relax. Chill...
2. Completely uninstall the game (no seriously).
3. Restart your computer.
4. Install the game again fresh.

If that does not work.

1. Disable your AV Shields when patching
2. Disable any firewalling (both software and hardware)
3. Check your hard-drive for errors -- and check your HDD's SMART status (make sure its not your HDD failing)

If all that fails, let me know, I doubt you'll get to step 1 of the second set.

K Ron Spliffs
12-11-2013, 07:11 PM
1. Relax. Chill...
2. Completely uninstall the game (no seriously).
3. Restart your computer.
4. Install the game again fresh.

If that does not work.

1. Disable your AV Shields when patching
2. Disable any firewalling (both software and hardware)
3. Check your hard-drive for errors -- and check your HDD's SMART status (make sure its not your HDD failing)

If all that fails, let me know, I doubt you'll get to step 1 of the second set.

I am on Xbox... Contacted xbox support, and trion. Both no avail. I have installed the game 3 times completely now.

msviciousfoxx
12-11-2013, 07:17 PM
Email the vp.... ron I went through all these steps and also deleted the game and all files and traves of defiance during the patch on the first error it actually corrupted the files this is why I deleted all traces I did that on both xboxs and patch went through

msviciousfoxx
12-11-2013, 07:21 PM
Traces..........

DRHONEY
12-11-2013, 09:13 PM
Traces..........

By delete all traces do you mean just delete all the files in the defiance folder?

xilfxlegion
12-12-2013, 05:13 AM
i looked everywhere last night --- evidently we no longer have the option of deleting and reinstalling the dashboard update, or if we do, i cant find it. sorry.

K Ron Spliffs
12-12-2013, 01:12 PM
i looked everywhere last night --- evidently we no longer have the option of deleting and reinstalling the dashboard update, or if we do, i cant find it. sorry.

Wrong sir, I did tell you already... Check again, You can delete the system update via the button combo mentioned. But it doesn't matter, game still doesn't patch.

Atticus Batman
12-12-2013, 02:27 PM
Wrong sir, I did tell you already... Check again, You can delete the system update via the button combo mentioned. But it doesn't matter, game still doesn't patch.

First that combo deletes the cache not the system update. Second Xbox just did another dashboard update last night, so try installing again and then come back and ask for more help, and scream at us again for any help we do get. And the loop shall continue.

K Ron Spliffs
12-12-2013, 07:10 PM
First that combo deletes the cache not the system update. Second Xbox just did another dashboard update last night, so try installing again and then come back and ask for more help, and scream at us again for any help we do get. And the loop shall continue.

1. NO, it erases the system update, not the cache, maybe a little research needs to be done on your part...Pressing the 'Y' button on the device screen however, DOES delete the system cache...
2. Today's update, updated the dashboard to a kernel 2.0.16547.0 from 2.0.16537.0

IE

So, you want the story then? OK - Way back in August of 2007, with kernel versions (follow along now):
Downgrading your Xbox 360 firmware from any Kernel without using your CPU key used to be just a legend. However, some enterprising hackers on the xboxhacker.net had plans on doing just that.

After much thought they were able to successfully do so using a method that has been dubbed a "timing attack". A hacker by the handle Robinsod managed to successfully boot his Xbox360 using a flashed eFuse with kernel 1888.

While less experienced (and less daring) individuals might not be able to do this for now, the hackers are currently working on a way to simplify the process.

Here's a little quote from Robinsod explaining how the process works:

The timing attack does not try to "bruteforce" the cpu key itself. It tries to find/bruteforce a hash value which is a result of the usage of the cpu key (so even if you have that hash you still cannot backwards compute the cpu key). But finding this hash value (I usually refer to it as the CB-auth value) will enable the xbox to boot the original kernel (v 1888).

This then allows you to upgrade to a vulnerable kernel (eg 4532) and THEN you can extract the cpu key using the kk exploit. Since -on average- you will find the correct value at roughly half of the possible byte values you only need to try (approx) 128 values for each of the 16 bytes.

Thats why vax is talking about 16 * 128 total number if byte changes... There is a theoretical minimum to the reboot time of about 1 second. So in theory you could find the 16 bytes in 34 minutes. Thats probably not gonna happen. And installing the hardware will probably take even more time so its not a really big issue. But this is basically where the time speculations are based on.

Originally downgrading kernel was possible but Microsoft blew eFuses during the upgrade from kernel 4548 to 4552 as that's where they fixed the Hypervisor Vulnerability (which only works on kernel 4532/4548 and allows to run unsigned code / linux). It was already known that by removing the r6t3 resistor from the motherboard before the upgrade you could prevent MS from blowing eFuses and thus still be able to downgrade from a 4552+ to pre-4552, but I don't know how safe this is for future kernel updates.
MS doesn't blow new eFuses (located on the CPU dye) on each upgrade because they only have a limited amount available: 768 (12 'fuselines' of 64 fuses each) in total and only a part of these (5 'fuselines'(= 320 fuses)?) can be used to prevent kernel downgrading (= 80 possible downgrade bans? - once blown it can't be undone}. The eFuses also contain other data like a unique 'CPU Key'.
According to tmbinc, this key is used for:
* Encryption of the *keyvault* (that stores: console certificate(s), per-box private keys, DVD key, however NOT any code-related encryption keys)
* Encryption of an imported console revocation table (CRLL, that stuff which recently hit 360gamesaves.com, and no, this isn't live-related),
* "Encryption" of the pairing information of the 'CB' and 'CF' (for exact details, please reverse that code, it's a bit hard to describe.)

'CB' (2nd bootloader?) and 'CF' (kernel patches) are located on the Xbox 360 on-board flash in the "CPU data" section (data which is read when the power is switched on. If invalid, console might blink red etc.).

The simple conclusion as to WHY you can't now, is because with Kernel and Dash 8155 and up, none of this works anymore. Downgrading is no loner even needed for the JTAG hacking for Kernels below 8155, with the correct motherboard. The downgrade WAS for the original exploits found, but it has ADVANCED so much since August 2007.

YOU are probably at 8155 or above, (9199 is latest), and want to DOWNGRADE to JTAG hack? Well, CANNOT be done, end of, well, LONG story now...

THERE IS A REASON YOU CAN NOT DOWNGRADE YOUR KERNAL. and no point, unless your going to JTAG. BUT RGH IS TAKEN OVER THAT