PDA

View Full Version : New bug

Elastik Spastik
12-11-2013, 02:45 PM
Is anyone else's group keep disbanding on it's own?

Littleweasel
12-11-2013, 02:50 PM
stuff like that are not new bug, they have been around in the alpha and beta stages of the game. tion just thinks it is more important to nerf guns and destory the pve by trying to batance an unbalancable pvp crappy part of the game rather than fix the problems that have been around forever.

Elastik Spastik
12-11-2013, 02:52 PM
Oh right. First time its ever happened to me.

Monkerlotus
12-11-2013, 03:58 PM
Oh right. First time its ever happened to me.

First I've heard of this bug, I don't group up much though. I don't think it's been around since the games alpha though :p

Is it just general grouping? or Instances?

Elastik Spastik
12-11-2013, 04:04 PM
Group up all the time and it just splits us up randomly.

TrickDempsey
12-11-2013, 04:44 PM
There is an issue today which is causing our grouping server to crash when certain matchmaking issues occur. (Was that vague enough?) This causes all groups to disband. We're deploying a fix shortly.

(Like in the next hour if all goes well.)

Arsenic_Touch
12-11-2013, 04:53 PM
We reported this on the alpha client.

Elastik Spastik
12-11-2013, 05:10 PM
We reported this on the alpha client.

I grouped a lot on the alpha and never happened once.

crasher
12-11-2013, 05:19 PM
There is an issue today which is causing our grouping server to crash when certain matchmaking issues occur. (Was that vague enough?) This causes all groups to disband. We're deploying a fix shortly.

(Like in the next hour if all goes well.)
Whew.
It was starting to get old, fast.
I guess that was the 'scheduled downtime' that just occurred?

I don't suppose it'll fix the newly introduced 'Disco-bug' causing us to lag and disconnect at a rate not seen by many in the game, and hopefully fixing the Disco problem that has so long plagued my brethren and sistren?

TalynOne
12-11-2013, 05:24 PM
I grouped a lot on the alpha and never happened once.

I grouped up a lot on the alpha and it literally happened every time we left a coop instance.

Elastik Spastik
12-11-2013, 05:28 PM
I grouped up a lot on the alpha and it literally happened every time we left a coop instance.

Was fine with me.

DanteYoda
12-11-2013, 05:50 PM
Is anyone else's group keep disbanding on it's own?

Yes a lot, and at one point we partied up and it joined us to Shadow War all by itself when we clicked join group..