PDA

View Full Version : Arenas not co-op?

Atticus Batman
12-11-2013, 03:38 PM
I thought they said arenas would be made co-op (like promised in Dlc 1) when dlc 2 is released. But I have not managed to figure out how to get a friend in one with me. So did they make them co-op like promised (or atleast suggested) or is that something they are still "working on"?

Monkerlotus
12-11-2013, 03:47 PM
As far as I know we aren't getting co-op arenas anytime soon. I heard a rumor about it when arkbreaker was announced but that's it really.

Shadow Andreas
12-11-2013, 03:50 PM
I thought they said arenas would be made co-op (like promised in Dlc 1) when dlc 2 is released. But I have not managed to figure out how to get a friend in one with me. So did they make them co-op like promised (or atleast suggested) or is that something they are still "working on"?

Batman, they said yesterday (when E answered all of the delayed questions from Live Stream) they are working on the scoring and fine tuning it. It will be coming but no timeframe as of now.

Atticus Batman
12-11-2013, 03:52 PM
Batman, they said yesterday (when E answered all of the delayed questions from Live Stream) they are working on the scoring and fine tuning it. It will be coming but no timeframe as of now.

Ok so the answer is.. "We couldn't do it in time but are still trying to make it work and HOPEFULLY by Dlc3". Got it thanks Shadow.

Shadow Andreas
12-11-2013, 03:53 PM
Ok so the answer is.. "We couldn't do it in time but are still trying to make it work and HOPEFULLY by Dlc3". Got it thanks Shadow.

Sure thing Batman....any time.

Monkerlotus
12-11-2013, 03:55 PM

oh good to know!

Shadow Andreas
12-11-2013, 03:57 PM
oh good to know!

The question she answered is actually mine. Since I have not finished the arenas.....I was curious as t when they would be co-op and how that would work for the pursuits and achievements. From her answer....I believe that is what they are working on and fine tuning.