PDA

View Full Version : Arkbreaker Clarification

Etaew
12-11-2013, 03:54 PM
- Does revives inside and outside arkbreaks count towards the pursuit for reviving players in major arkfalls, my tests say no and that makes me sad.
- Did we ninja get a few new inventory slots with the DLC?
- What are the bonuses for clans past level 2?
- What bonus % are we looking at for each rarity of spikes and stims?

Atticus Batman
12-11-2013, 03:57 PM
- Does revives inside and outside arkbreaks count towards the pursuit for reviving players in major arkfalls, my tests say no and that makes me sad.

Another question to go with those good ones, Etaew.

Do the stims and spikes come in Orange?

Chevota
12-11-2013, 03:59 PM
It wouldnt surprise me if they added slots since they added 8-10 Stims/Spikes. Its only fair since they werent part of the original plan, and forcing people to expand inven not under their own volition is an ugly tactic.

By my usage, Green Power Stims are 50%, and Blue are 100% (Thats why i'm operating under the assumption Blue is the highest Stim you get). Im assuming all the stims work as such... Are there Whites? who'd use those? lol

Shadow Andreas
12-11-2013, 03:59 PM
[QUOTE=Etaew;1344705]
QUOTE]

I noticed this morning that I had 8 more inventory spaces (went from 92 to 100)......didn't know if it was from the DLC or from increasing my EGO.

Etaew
12-11-2013, 04:04 PM
Are all these announcements about getting gear, raising weapon skill and raising ego rating new to this DLC or have they always been there? Haven't been in a clan before.

Atticus Batman
12-11-2013, 04:06 PM
Are all these announcements about getting gear, raising weapon skill and raising ego rating new to this DLC or have they always been there? Haven't been in a clan before.

THe announcements for seeing when others leveled up and all that are new, if that's what you mean. So are the clan progressions. Maybe they were meant to go together?

ShawnyBee
12-11-2013, 05:43 PM

My first revive post DLC 2 was at a plague siege. The pursuit for 5 revives in new arkbreakers came up, indicating it was complete.

DanteYoda
12-11-2013, 06:38 PM
We got 8 free slots per player, we needed 11 :)

My first revive post DLC 2 was at a plague siege. The pursuit for 5 revives in new arkbreakers came up, indicating it was complete.
Mine also went off there, near iron demon.

WhiteF8ng
12-11-2013, 08:15 PM
I'm gonna say it's the other way around actually. I haven't done the Warmaster on the live server yet (or any arkbreaks for that matter) and I have the revive one done. :confused:

Yeah 8 I believe.

Pass on this one, I'll let you know in a few days I guess...

More testing to be done (for me) but Damage spike is 100% so double damage. Unless that's changed since PTS.

Nightmare Walkin
12-18-2013, 04:54 PM
Lvl 3 is xp 5%

Holy Bahamut3
12-18-2013, 04:59 PM
Another question to go with those good ones, Etaew.

Do the stims and spikes come in Orange?

Not yet, but I'm confident they will eventually add them like the mods.

Etaew
12-18-2013, 05:08 PM

Trion provided the list the other day, I potentially didn't shout loud enough when they did. http://www.defiancedata.com/page.php?id=134

hardy83
12-18-2013, 05:22 PM

No. You get zero credit for killing or reviving both inside and outside minor and major arkbreaks.
Which, is to put it lightly, really dumb.

It's hard enough reviving 100 people, but now that there's a boss that can actually kill people...Nope. Won't count.

DanteYoda
12-18-2013, 07:58 PM
QUOTE]

I noticed this morning that I had 8 more inventory spaces (went from 92 to 100)......didn't know if it was from the DLC or from increasing my EGO.

Me and all my friends each received 8 new slots we counted all four of us. when the patch dropped.

Holy Bahamut3
12-18-2013, 08:00 PM
Me and all my friends each received 8 new slots we counted all four of us. when the patch dropped.

Same here....