PDA

View Full Version : Watsup with stims on vendors?

Hanakawa
12-11-2013, 03:59 PM
I tried to buy an orange heal and brawler stim from the vendor at Shadu's Consulate. It wouldn't let me, cause it says my stims are full. So I used one of each that I have on me, a blue heal and green brawler. Went back to the vendor and the oranges have been replaced by greens. So I filled up on greens again, looked at the list, and the oranges are back. Wtf is that about?

Atticus Batman
12-11-2013, 04:04 PM
I tried to buy an orange heal and brawler stim from the vendor at Shadu's Consulate. It wouldn't let me, cause it says my stims are full. So I used one of each that I have on me, a blue heal and green brawler. Went back to the vendor and the oranges have been replaced by greens. So I filled up on greens again, looked at the list, and the oranges are back. Wtf is that about?

THey are not supposed to look orange. When your stim/spikes are full then the ones in the store will be faded. So the green ones should be a faded yellow/green in store when your consumables are full. I guess it would mean a POOR choice in shading colors on their part?

Hanakawa
12-11-2013, 04:06 PM
Well I was wondering cause part of the pursuit is to use blue quality of everything, so I thought the orange was higher quality that could be bought. It seems, just like grenades, when you pick up something if you already have one in your inventory, it simply refills that one.

For ex., right now I have a green brawler stim. This means if I happen to find a blue quality brawler stim, I won't get a new item in my inventory, it will simply refill my green one. Hence if you want to get the pursuit credit, you will have to run around with no stims or spikes on you and hope you find a blue one to use for it?

Atticus Batman
12-11-2013, 04:09 PM
Well I was wondering cause part of the pursuit is to use blue quality of everything, so I thought the orange was higher quality that could be bought. It seems, just like grenades, when you pick up something if you already have one in your inventory, it simply refills that one.

For ex., right now I have a green brawler stim. This means if I happen to find a blue quality brawler stim, I won't get a new item in my inventory, it will simply refill my green one. Hence if you want to get the pursuit credit, you will have to run around with no stims or spikes on you and hope you find a blue one to use for it?

THe higher rarity will ALWAYS upgrade you to that rarity. I had a white hatchling, and got a purple so it replaced my white one with the purple one. The higher rarity will always be the one kept in your inventory, unless you break it down or sell it.

So getting a blue stim or spike WILL replace your green one, wich means you will know have a blue spike and the green one is gone, as it was now considered just a refill.