PDA

View Full Version : Having an issue on the 360. Anyone else have similar?

Ben100010
12-11-2013, 05:05 PM
So I was downloading the new patch and had to leave my XBOX unattended for a while, it looked like it was almost done with the patch. I came back and it had auto shut off. I booted up the 360 started up Defiance and I had to redownload what I assume was the patch, it took quite a while and when finished it said I need 3700MB of memory to play. I had to delete a lot to make room for the game to begin with. I went to my memory on the 360 and saw that under defiance there are (2) 3.6 GB, (1) 4GB and (1) 100MB items all labeled as "Defiance Patch Data - saved game" Now I think there is a problem because when I first got to the storage it showed a second 4 GB item which stated the data was corrupted. I don't know if that data was my game progress or the first 2.0 patch that didn't finish becaus the 360 shut down, or what. I don't know if I duplicate data from whatever I downloaded after the 360 shut off.
So how big was this last patch? If the problem is I don't have enough space because of the size of this patch I guess I can manage that and delete more of my other saved game data but I'm worried I messed something up when the 360 shut off on it's own. How can I differentiate what these items are?

Bentu
12-11-2013, 05:17 PM
Hey Ben, all I can suggest is to delete all the Defiance save data and download it again. You won't lose anything as it is saved by Trion.

Zugo
12-11-2013, 05:34 PM
If you have two xbox live accounts each account will have it's own set of files.

Killa Kenobi
12-11-2013, 07:28 PM
Hey dude.. I just got this game today, same thing happened to me...it just stopped downloading. Also when I finally gor all of the patches after unnecessarily clearing out my hd the game wouldnt even start. I cleared my hd cache then it worked fine. Maybe try clearing your cache.

Ben100010
12-11-2013, 08:18 PM
After deleting everything and redownloading; it's all working fine, thanks for offering help guys!