PDA

View Full Version : ARKBREAKER or GET TIMED OUT

mr8liner
12-11-2013, 07:48 PM
Just want to know if this is happening to other players, expecually the ones who bought the season pass. So far I have went to 3 major arkfalls and when trying to get inside the game times out. I would love to know if this is happening to more people. I would also like to know if the people who did not get the season pass are the ones who are getting in there.

My pataince for this game is running thin Defiance/Trion. The way it's going now there will be less people on here playing by the end of the weekend

GET IT FIXED

Kaiselius
12-11-2013, 08:33 PM
PS3 NA Season Pass holder, other that the very first two I participated in when the servers came up yesterday(and everyone was already inside them when I joined), I've lost connection every time during the loading screen while entering them.

Traxx
12-11-2013, 08:38 PM
I stepped on the pad, pushed the button and got kicked off the system. But today, although I got cutoff every time, I found if you log back in right away they put you back at the same arkfall. Be quick and try it. PS3 season pass holder. SUCKS but at least I got to play.

Kaiselius
12-11-2013, 08:43 PM
I stepped on the pad, pushed the button and got kicked off the system. But today, although I got cutoff every time, I found if you log back in right away they put you back at the same arkfall. Be quick and try it. PS3 season pass holder. SUCKS but at least I got to play.

I actually managed to do that, but one big problem. I was the only person in it....
I got to fight all those volge AND the warmaster all by myself! Was fun, didn't make a dent in the warmaster's health, and got crap drops.

Coyote Clive
12-11-2013, 10:00 PM
Season pass holder here. Seem to get kicked randomly and frequently. Usually at events roadside or otherwise. Just clocked my 9th "timed out" in about 4 hours of game play spaced out over the time since the patch.