PDA

View Full Version : Doing Strange Things?

Pilot
12-11-2013, 07:59 PM
Now that I'm into the game after the DLC download, I got strange things going on. This the first of many problems I believe to come. I have 365 Inventory slots, of these I have 290 filled, but, there is always a but with this game. It keeps telling me, that my inventory is full. I noticed this during my first arkfall, I couldn't pick any gear up. Has anyone else encountered this same problem.

Mirabella
12-11-2013, 08:09 PM
New to the game so I'm not sure what's supposed to be broken but I had the same problem with all loot first then in a coop-mission I could pick up all loot again except the types of grenades that were full or waiting in my Retrieve stack to be transfered to my inventory. I didn't relaunch the game, it just unlocked iself in a new coop mission.

WhiteF8ng
12-11-2013, 08:19 PM
Now that I'm into the game after the DLC download, I got strange things going on. This the first of many problems I believe to come. I have 365 Inventory slots, of these I have 290 filled, but, there is always a but with this game. It keeps telling me, that my inventory is full. I noticed this during my first arkfall, I couldn't pick any gear up. Has anyone else encountered this same problem.

Because they didn't code a message saying your "grenades/spikes/stims are full" so every time you try to pick one up it says your inventory is full. It'll be confusing for a while...

Pilot
12-11-2013, 08:30 PM
Because they didn't code a message saying your "grenades/spikes/stims are full" so every time you try to pick one up it says your inventory is full. It'll be confusing for a while...Confusing, I can't pick up anything.

WhiteF8ng
12-11-2013, 09:44 PM
Confusing, I can't pick up anything.

No weapons or shields at all?

Whippersnapper
12-11-2013, 11:05 PM
Strange Things
1- My keys got reset (annoying as hell)
2- Arkfalls keep appearing & disappearing while in arkfall. Depending where you move, it reappears & disappears if you get close to it or get behind it from the direction you approached.
3- As with #2, there are similar issues with missions. Though I had this issue days before the DLC
4- Says Inventory Full when collecting grenades even though its not full. I think this is because grenades now behave like Ammo, but are still coded as "inventory items" which causes a conflict.

If they intend to keep grenades as they are now they need:
-To make nades act like ammo pick-ups & make it so ammo-related perks/bonuses affect them
-Nades need to drop more often like ammo does.
This will alieviate Granadegate