PDA

View Full Version : DLC 2- Patch Failure

rickg1113
12-11-2013, 09:45 PM
I'm not sure if this is wide spread but I have been trying to download the newest patch for the DLC 2 for the last 24 hours and have been given a "patch failure" every attempt. I'm on my 5th attempt right now and it isn't looking like it will work either.
-CopperPhoenix

rickg1113
12-11-2013, 10:04 PM
Ok I give up did it again (sixth time, ugh). I guess I will need to wait a week or two until someone actually notices the issue and recodes it.

I'm not sure if this is wide spread but I have been trying to download the newest patch for the DLC 2 for the last 24 hours and have been given a "patch failure" every attempt. I'm on my 5th attempt right now and it isn't looking like it will work either.
-CopperPhoenix

melkathi
12-12-2013, 03:26 AM
You are not missing much :(
Bugged pile of shtako this patch is.
Hope they fix your issue though.

DambandBlast
12-12-2013, 06:00 AM
Ok I give up did it again (sixth time, ugh). I guess I will need to wait a week or two until someone actually notices the issue and recodes it.

Xbox 360 on DLC2 day had critical patch issue....solution (worked) delete game (and all saved data via setting on xbox and delete system cache - may not really matter) reinstall game i.e. install game ie. press game it will pop up with install message. Wait for 1hr+ then play game it will patch 1hr+ (but probably not get critical error) re download dlcs and away you go.

GridSufer
12-12-2013, 06:02 AM
File a ticket, move this thread to bug reports or share your story in the existing bug report thread, and help the flow of feedback to the Dev team in a positive way.

The multiple threads of the pain is not the best way to help....

Although some of the rage quits have been funny....(still a loss though :( )

N3gativeCr33p
12-12-2013, 06:26 AM
Xbox 360 on DLC2 day had critical patch issue....solution (worked) delete game (and all saved data via setting on xbox and delete system cache - may not really matter) reinstall game i.e. install game ie. press game it will pop up with install message. Wait for 1hr+ then play game it will patch 1hr+ (but probably not get critical error) re download dlcs and away you go.

I seriously hope that I don't have to do all of this once again... because I had to do all of this after DLC1 went live.

Elastik Spastik
12-12-2013, 06:27 AM
My groups still disband and now everyone gets kicked out of vehicles. And at the start and finish of arkbreaks I start halfway in the floor.

CaiRve
12-12-2013, 07:28 AM
Same here with my xbox 360, I tried yesterday during 2 or 3 hours to install this dlc...
This morning, before going to work, I decided to remove all the game from the hard drive of my xbox and started a reinstall + patch.
I hope that when I will be back from work the updates would be fully installed ...

Thomas1975
12-12-2013, 07:37 AM
Same here with my xbox 360, I tried yesterday during 2 or 3 hours to install this dlc...
This morning, before going to work, I decided to remove all the game from the hard drive of my xbox and started a reinstall + patch.
I hope that when I will be back from work the updates would be fully installed ...
Hello CaiRae,
Removing the data for the system and re-downloading it is how we fixed the same issue on the PS3. What is happening is that the new patch is conflicting with the old Patch. I know this is odd and one would think that don’t happen, but for some reason it does. Good luck to you my friend.

rickg1113
12-15-2013, 12:54 PM
I will give that a shot and see if it doesn't fix the issue.