PDA

View Full Version : Volge Sieges Are Too Easy Now

SirServed
12-11-2013, 10:47 PM
Title says it all.

Monkerlotus
12-11-2013, 10:51 PM
wow you're so hardcore and awesome and stuff!

crasher
12-12-2013, 12:47 AM
wow you're so hardcore and awesome and stuff!
No, it's true.
I scored #1 spot at 49,XXX for the first 2 sieges I did after DLC -2 dropped.

Trust me, I'm not THAT good. Especially anymore against a lot of the newer guys.
Ask anyone.

Bentu
12-12-2013, 02:07 AM
Did my first seige on the EU server yesterday at mutant district, scored 62k. Have no idea how that happened an have done 2 on the NA at mutant and got 40+ & 50+.
Previously I struggled to get 40k, not complaining, it's a hell uv alot of fun.

Volge dropping like warheads all over the shop, makes you feel good to be alive.

Yardragon
12-12-2013, 03:35 AM
Title says it all.
****...stand in front of them with a stripped common pistol then.

Elastik Spastik
12-12-2013, 03:40 AM
Should add a warmaster.

Kibblehouse
12-12-2013, 09:55 AM
Too easy?

I'll try one tonight, since pre DLC I had not yet broken 20k, If I break 40k I might agree with you.

Was on my way to one last night when the game timed out, so havent gotten to try one yet.

Personally I think theres going to be a curve, the stims and spikes will have a greater effect on the better players than the lesser ones. In other words someone doing spray and pray with a white LMG will see a small bonus from the spikes and stims, while someone whos hitting the crit spots with a crit rolled legendary wolfhound will see a big difference.

PS.... Before panties get bunched, I am admittedly not a top tier player, but I'm also not screaming for the nerf-bat. I do mediocre damage and expect mediocre results, if get better so will my resluts. I don't need anything handed to me, or dumbed down. I'm just saying "easy" is a relative thing.

bigguy
12-12-2013, 10:03 AM
i think they should stay the way they are for now since the loot table appears to be nerfed at least has anyone had a legendary since they changed? , i think they changed the chances for legendary along with the reward tiers and the rewards too so lets see what happens

GridSufer
12-12-2013, 10:48 AM
Remove all weapons, take them on barefisted!
:)

rebtattoo
12-12-2013, 10:51 AM
i think they should stay the way they are for now since the loot table appears to be nerfed at least has anyone had a legendary since they changed? , i think they changed the chances for legendary along with the reward tiers and the rewards too so lets see what happensI landed a oj sniper last night. I think they may be a bit easier. I'm noticing a score difference of around 15k.

Storm58
12-12-2013, 10:56 AM
...so will my resluts.

...you had me at "resluts..." :)

dramaQkarri
12-12-2013, 11:02 AM
...you had me at "resluts..." :)

Yep that one stopped me in my tracks too. mediocre resluts, no less.

Darien
12-12-2013, 05:28 PM
The HP of Volge units in sieges appears to have been lowered. They spawn more guys but are much easier to kill.

Gregxcore
12-13-2013, 11:43 AM
usually get 80k to 100k on sieges , they are wayyyy to easy now.

Deunan
12-13-2013, 11:44 AM
I'll try one tonight, since pre DLC I had not yet broken 20k, If I break 40k I might agree with you.40k is the new 20k now. You need 40k to be ranked Tier 10 and get a Tier 4 Lock Box. I don't know if they were weakened but spiikes and stims should allow players to kill faster and get better scores regardless.

Kibblehouse
12-13-2013, 11:53 AM
Too easy?

I'll try one tonight, since pre DLC I had not yet broken 20k, If I break 40k I might agree with you.

Was on my way to one last night when the game timed out, so havent gotten to try one yet.

Personally I think theres going to be a curve, the stims and spikes will have a greater effect on the better players than the lesser ones. In other words someone doing spray and pray with a white LMG will see a small bonus from the spikes and stims, while someone whos hitting the crit spots with a crit rolled legendary wolfhound will see a big difference.

PS.... Before panties get bunched, I am admittedly not a top tier player, but I'm also not screaming for the nerf-bat. I do mediocre damage and expect mediocre results, if get better so will my resluts. I don't need anything handed to me, or dumbed down. I'm just saying "easy" is a relative thing.

First: In my own defense, at least my typo was entertaining (and I only did it ONCE, my resluts are never mediocre!)

Second: I managed to catch one Volge Seige last night, it was the Quarry, I got there at wave 3, and got 21k. My previous personal best was 14k. So yeah things are a bit easier, not ready to say too easy yet.

Kibblehouse
12-13-2013, 11:56 AM
PS: Only used 2 spikes... badly. And was not often able to sponge off other peoples spikes either. And did not use any stims.

TheOz
12-13-2013, 11:56 AM
Remove all weapons, take them on barefisted!
:)

lOl
I need to grow one of them mustaches first, and get black mid top leather shoes and a wide horizontal stripped one piece man bathing suit first.

Storm58
12-13-2013, 11:57 AM
First: In my own defense, at least my typo was entertaining (and I only did it ONCE, my resluts are never mediocre!)

Ha! Roadhouse...

hardy83
12-13-2013, 11:59 AM
I'm scoring well also, well... As long as I get there at the start.
If I miss 3-5 stages, it's hard to get 40k for me.

And, shock, I've still gotten ZERO Volge LMGs....I'll never replace my crappy green one. lol I just want a blue one at least with the new rolls!