PDA

View Full Version : Inventory Favorites

Dan 03
12-12-2013, 04:35 AM
:confused: When we are picking weapons & etc to favor ,it all goes to the top of the list.But what if you have an inventory list of 200 and want to keep 100 items,then it takes forever to scroll back down just to fav another item, Now would it be better to have the fav's at the bottom of the list just to fav another item faster from the top ? OR am I over looking something to make it easier ??

Clarity Page
12-12-2013, 04:39 AM
the selection jumps to the top when faveing something which is very awkward and the new comparison system is terible, they mucked up inventory management in the process of trying to make it more streamlined now it takes longer to do anything in your inventory.

GridSufer
12-12-2013, 04:48 AM
Good idea, I've seen it mentioned a few times before already, so you're not alone in wanting it this way around :)

Dan 03
12-12-2013, 04:50 AM
I know it takes to long to do fav's . I do more time in inventory then in do in game play now ...lol...and what's the deal with the ark battery !!!

Turrock
12-12-2013, 04:55 AM
:confused: When we are picking weapons & etc to favor ,it all goes to the top of the list.But what if you have an inventory list of 200 and want to keep 100 items,then it takes forever to scroll back down just to fav another item, Now would it be better to have the fav's at the bottom of the list just to fav another item faster from the top ? OR am I over looking something to make it easier ??

Once I could log in, I spent at least an hour marking as favouite 158 items in my inventory which was soooooo painful, then I got thrown out of two arkfalls then I gave up.

Dan 03
12-12-2013, 05:13 AM
What's the deal with the old major arks ? No one wants to do them any more or what !!! But I tried to do atleast 3 normal major bug arks with one other friend ,we both killed the boss's but at the end of it when thay died ,it didn't stop the time to give the complete,so we lose all the hard work from it (lol)...did this or something like it ever happen to you ? I do know before the 2dlc , I played about 12 to 14 hours every day , and between the last 2 days I've played in all about 6 hours...and that really bites the big one...

zambeezi
12-12-2013, 05:16 AM
Once I could log in, I spent at least an hour marking as favouite 158 items in my inventory which was soooooo painful, then I got thrown out of two arkfalls then I gave up.

Same here... I just got fedup and salvaged everything I had including my OJs. I just kept 1 AR, 1 pistol, 1 grenade and 1 shield that I use in all my loadouts. I can't be bothered with this new system. I just salvage everything I loot regardless of stats/colour.

Dan 03
12-12-2013, 05:33 AM
Same here... I just got fedup and salvaged everything I had including my OJs. I just kept 1 AR, 1 pistol, 1 grenade and 1 shield that I use in all my loadouts. I can't be bothered with this new system. I just salvage everything I loot regardless of stats/colour.

your right on the money Zambezi, I just did the same thing on my female player that had 300+ space. BOY !!! That was a lot of salvage ..lol..:( ..but was it worth going though the pain to fav them....HELL NO ....

zambeezi
12-12-2013, 05:51 AM
That was a lot of salvage ..lol..

Lots of salvage = lots of keycodes = lots of (crap) gear = lots of salvage = hours of fun.

Best of all? It's free! :D

GridSufer
12-12-2013, 05:57 AM
Lots of salvage = lots of keycodes = lots of (crap) gear = lots of salvage = hours of fun.

Best of all? It's free! :D

Hahaha sounds like an ouroboros system!

Shogo_Yahagi
12-12-2013, 07:22 AM
the selection jumps to the top when faveing something which is very awkward and the new comparison system is terible, they mucked up inventory management in the process of trying to make it more streamlined now it takes longer to do anything in your inventory.

That's a good summary of the feedback they received on the new inventory system before they implemented it.

Clarity Page
12-12-2013, 07:26 AM
That's a good summary of the feedback they received on the new inventory system before they implemented it.
thanks, how long do you think we'll have to wait before they put it back dlc3? maybe dlc4

Zugo
12-12-2013, 07:37 AM
Favorites need to go to the bottom of the list. Keeping them at the top is not good when managing inventory.

Gemini Rapture
12-12-2013, 07:51 AM
I would think maybe it'd be easier if the list didnt move at all unless you specify that you want the favorites sorted, kind of like they do the assortment for inventory items levels, types and names. just add a favorites there and leave the screen without the jumping.

Clarity Page
12-12-2013, 07:54 AM
I would think maybe it'd be easier if the list didnt move at all unless you specify that you want the favorites sorted, kind of like they do the assortment for inventory items levels, types and names. just add a favorites there and leave the screen without the jumping.

yep i think that's the best solution, they AGAIN should of copied borderlands, come on trion when in dought copy borderlands we won't care as long as it works