PDA

View Full Version : Cant find the DLC

Asoran
12-12-2013, 01:03 PM
I play the game for 360, and own the season pass, but I cant find how to download it without it prompting me to pay, despite owning the season pass.

bigguy
12-12-2013, 01:07 PM
if you own the season pass and you patched the game with the new patch then you have it already , its just so little content you didnt notice

N3gativeCr33p
12-12-2013, 01:08 PM
I play the game for 360, and own the season pass, but I cant find how to download it without it prompting me to pay, despite owning the season pass.

Since you have a season pass, just let the game update... you will "automatically" have the DLC once you've completed the download and then relog into the game.

Shadow Andreas
12-12-2013, 01:10 PM

Look for the big [!] just above Blood Bath...that is the start of the missions. You will have stuff in your claim area too.

Asoran
12-12-2013, 01:31 PM
Look for the big [!] just above Blood Bath...that is the start of the missions. You will have stuff in your claim area too.

I checked the claim box. There wasn't anything there, nor a mark about Bloodbath. What is the version of the game? Cus mine is showing 1.108, or whatever the last one was before the dlc.

Shadow Andreas
12-12-2013, 01:36 PM
I checked the claim box. There wasn't anything there, nor a mark about Bloodbath. What is the version of the game? Cus mine is showing 1.108, or whatever the last one was before the dlc.

Not sure....but since you have the season pass you have 2 options. Option 1- Delete the game and all files and reinstall, Option 2 create a support ticket or reach out to CS about it. If that gets you no where....PM Dahanese with your ticket number and see if she can help. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Atticus Batman
12-12-2013, 02:01 PM
Not sure....but since you have the season pass you have 2 options. Option 1- Delete the game and all files and reinstall, Option 2 create a support ticket or reach out to CS about it. If that gets you no where....PM Dahanese with your ticket number and see if she can help. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Option 1: Double check your claim box in the Defiance store. Remember you now have to hit rb to switch to your claims box once you open the Defiance store. Check for the volge engineer outfit that comes with Dlc 2, and since you have a Sp you should also have a raptor there if you never claimed it before. If you have claimed it then your Dlc is working and you just haven't noticed the new stuff. Btw to see the new missions, you have to abandon the one you are currently in.

Option 2: go back to your dashboard, clear cache, then re-download sp from download history, log back in and check again for Volge engineer outfit in your claims box.

Option 3: Delete the game and all files and reinstall

Option 4: create a support ticket or reach out to CS about it. If that gets you no where....PM Dahanese with your ticket number and see if she can help. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Here's the correct order Shadow.

Fixed for clarification.

Shadow Andreas
12-12-2013, 02:02 PM
Thank you for the correction Batman :)

Atticus Batman
12-12-2013, 02:08 PM
Thank you for the correction Batman :)

No problem. My step 1 is something most people never think about, but the Sp should be somewhere in your Dl history and since you already paid for it, it is free to re-dl if you remove it first. I had to do it with the first Dlc. But if they have the Raptor from the first Dlc then they should already have the new stuff too. SO mabye there should be 4 steps..ok will fix it again, and my step 1 should be step 2.

Ok my steps have been fixed to have 4 now, and it seems more accurate because of it