PDA

View Full Version : if it aint broke DONT NERF IT

samuelsinn
12-12-2013, 01:57 PM
THIS thread is for all the people that beleave 100% THAT THE WAR MASTER DOES NOT NEED A NERF AND PEOPLE JUST NEED TO LEARN HOW TO READ THE FORUMS

i and many others have seen the warmaster fights. been in them . enjoyed them . battled him
the war master is a breath of freash air comepared to the stalko that was around befor.
hes a nice new fight
something better then the old bosses
and he makes a REAL player thing about stratagy and skills and game play
he is in all the only reason i got 3 copys of the DLC and 2 copys of the game for my self nad my firneds that play with me some times.

all in all the he is the only thing holding alot of the vets in the game right now. if the war master gets buffed we will lose a large majority of the player base. o.o witch will be sad. vary sad.

so to my point of this thread . this is a anti nerf patision if you dont want to see the warmaster nerfed PUT A HERE HERE !! here . hehe

ItISLupus
12-12-2013, 02:21 PM
I agree wholeheartedly. Even the monolith was weak sauce. Sheer firepower from 20 or so can bring him down.

The Warmaster requires not only correct gear(IE:not infectors/bmgs/detonators.) but coordination and teamwork.

You can't have everyone running in willy nilly with just damage spikes. You need those ammo and protection spikes in there as well. Having everyone run damage spikes is great until you're down or out of ammo.

Also 6 people on the ground all waiting for revives. Get the hell up. Extract if need be. But get up.

Sinrise
12-12-2013, 03:18 PM
I agree. NONE of the mobs or bosses are much of a challenge, even before you figure out their patterns and then it gets straight up boring. I'm glad this new one is so challenging. If not for the incredible lag and dcon problems, I'd be playing too, trying to figure it out.

As much as I agree with you, samuelsinn, it's not going to stop the whiners and I'd bet your $100 it will get nerfed sooner than later. Hell, they made the stupid Matron in IoLS easier... because somehow it was hard? It was literally the easiest boss in the game.

Jester
12-12-2013, 05:03 PM
Petitions are a violation of the Code of Conduct.

As such we're closing this thread.

Thank you for your understanding.