PDA

View Full Version : The game runs great yet nobody plays

bostonmauler
12-12-2013, 02:09 PM
The server update they did last night solved the timeouts for ps3. Now today everyone is offline. I've been running around the world for an hour and only seen 3 people. Ark falls aren't even being done, they just time out. So many people sat in this forum yesterday and the day before crying about how bad the game was, yet when they fixed it you all quit. What the hell is wrong with people

Mike Chone
12-12-2013, 02:12 PM
See http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?142514-Before-another-DLC-is-released.....

vizibledog
12-12-2013, 02:13 PM
Lucky you, its not fixed for me. Disconnects are more frequent than before.

hey u
12-12-2013, 02:13 PM
I been waiting to complain but I would try and start a mission 3 times in a row only for it to glitch out and not complete the mission. I'm waiting few days for Trion to polish things out. I can only log in so many times and try something to have it glitch out and loose my ambition to play.

bostonmauler
12-12-2013, 02:55 PM
I had the same exact problem until they did the server update last night, now I haven't got a single disconnect or timeout

vizibledog
12-12-2013, 02:56 PM
I had the same exact problem until they did the server update last night, now I haven't got a single disconnect or timeout

I have did the update and I disconnect worse than ever before.

bostonmauler
12-12-2013, 03:06 PM
See http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?142514-Before-another-DLC-is-released.....
Mike Chone, linking your thread in my thread was needless. Your thread has absolutely nothing to do with the topic. It may explain why you yourself are not playing but that is all. Keep your spam out.

rebtattoo
12-12-2013, 03:13 PM
Not sure which update you're referring to. I played 5 hours last night. Averaged a disco twice an hour. Hell, twice in one DM major. Was lucky to get back on, port to friend as the kill shot hit the monolith. 10 seconds longer and I would have lost all rewards.

The "update" did nothing to enhance my game play. I'm discoing just as much as usual, and a bit more last night than usual.

vizibledog
12-12-2013, 03:19 PM
Now when I disco' I cant even log straight back in. I've got to quit the game and relaunch.

Sinrise
12-12-2013, 03:28 PM
What the hell is wrong with people

I think it's a cumulative thing. If this was the first or one of few issues I think people would tend to be more patient. This is just another straw on top of a very large stack.

HELL_HAMMER_76
12-12-2013, 03:30 PM
We must have gotten different patches. It was far worse for me than normal. When I say normal I mean not good.

TASHINKA
12-12-2013, 03:59 PM
The server update they did last night solved the timeouts for ps3. Now today everyone is offline. I've been running around the world for an hour and only seen 3 people. Ark falls aren't even being done, they just time out. So many people sat in this forum yesterday and the day before crying about how bad the game was, yet when they fixed it you all quit. What the hell is wrong with peopleWhat are you smoking & where can I buy some? I really like playing Defiance, when possible, but to say the game runs great???? players I know & talk to have been getting more disconnects than ever since the DLC, especially when trying to enter Warmaster chamber - IMO that's not great

BarrySciFi
12-12-2013, 04:36 PM
Lol. How long have you worked for Trion? Since DLC 2 came out, the servers have been worse than ever, and Trion has had the servers down constantly for "scheduled maintenance." Hell, they are shutting them down again in a few minutes, during peak playing hours for most people. Doesn't sound like it's fixed. Nice try, Trion employee