PDA

View Full Version : Shh

CatatonicFiend
04-02-2013, 10:45 AM
It's day one.

So what if PSN isn't manned 24/7 with releases at midnight.
98% of us probably work... School etc. You will get it when you get it.

Not everyone is entitled to everything as they want it. It takes man hours to make available, and depending on your isp, hours to download. This compared to the amount of time you will be, and me as well, glued to the backside of the charitor you created is minuscule.

Shh with the whine posts please. It's release day. It is to be expected.

Sorry for the punctuation and spelling, doing this on my phone during a smoke break.

Jay
04-02-2013, 11:07 AM
It's day one.

So what if PSN isn't manned 24/7 with releases at midnight.
98% of us probably work... School etc. You will get it when you get it.

Not everyone is entitled to everything as they want it. It takes man hours to make available, and depending on your isp, hours to download. This compared to the amount of time you will be, and me as well, glued to the backside of the charitor you created is minuscule.

Shh with the whine posts please. It's release day. It is to be expected.

Sorry for the punctuation and spelling, doing this on my phone during a smoke break.

Taking advice from anyone that smokes when the box clearly says 'don't smoke, you can get cancer' is like taking advice from a guy playing Russian Roulette with himself.

JagerMyk
04-02-2013, 11:22 AM
Taking advice from anyone that smokes when the box clearly says 'don't smoke, you can get cancer' is like taking advice from a guy playing Russian Roulette with himself.
roflmfao, but yes as an exsmoker this is fkn hillair....wait for it..IOUS!! but I have to agree with CF its only day 1...but it also should be known that when a pre order is put in, and money is put down, you (the client/customer) should be able to have said product and access to knowledgeable ppl who can answer stressful (in our minds anyway) situations that we need answered. That helpful an courteous information is abound

Hyaku Shiki
04-02-2013, 11:31 AM
roflmfao, but yes as an exsmoker this is fkn hillair....wait for it..IOUS!! but I have to agree with CF its only day 1...but it also should be known that when a pre order is put in, and money is put down, you (the client/customer) should be able to have said product and access to knowledgeable ppl who can answer stressful (in our minds anyway) situations that we need answered. That helpful an courteous information is abound
You have to take into consideration that many people have been anticipating this game for a long time and it feels as though Trion isn't even trying. No tweets last time I checked, no posts here, nothing. Homefront all over again lol

CatatonicFiend
04-02-2013, 11:52 AM
I don't remember giving advice, just stating an opinion of mine that todays youth, feel entitled.
We live in a digital world where we can have everything practically instantly. The moment it don't, the kids cry.
Or rather take their frustration nit picking a forum post.
But, to each their own.

kirbs562
04-02-2013, 12:07 PM

Haha that's awesome!

Also, we pay money so we have the right to our opinions which do include our right to complain. That is all. :cool: