PDA

View Full Version : Can't Enter Major Ark Fall

Zombie Stark
12-12-2013, 05:21 PM
Like the title says. I can't enter major ark falls! Every single time I try I get timed out. It happens even more now since yesterday's hotfix. (Xbox 360)
Oh and if I happen to get in to one, one of four things happen:
1. Everything goes fine.
2. I enter an instance that gives me two or less minutes of time to take out the WM.
3. There's so much horrendous lag I can't do anything but stand there and wait for it to be over.
4. There's horrendous lag that results in me getting timed out.

I'm not surprised really, since I've been playing this game since May and this is business as usual. But come on try'n, I would really like to play the game I payed for. :rolleyes:

Elastik Spastik
12-12-2013, 05:24 PM
Like the title says. I can't enter major ark falls! Every single time I try I get timed out. It happens even more now since yesterday's hotfix. (Xbox 360)
Oh and if I happen to get in to one, one of four things happen:
1. Everything goes fine.
2. I enter an instance that gives me two or less minutes of time to take out the WM.
3. There's so much horrendous lag I can't do anything but stand there and wait for it to be over.
4. There's horrendous lag that results in me getting timed out.

I'm not surprised really, since I've been playing this game since May and this is business as usual. But come on try'n, I would really like to play the game I payed for. :rolleyes:

Theres a few new bugs that came with dlc 2.

Getting kicked from server
Randomly getting kicked out of vehicle
After a loading screen stuck in floor for about 10-15 seconds
Groups disbanding which was suppossed to be fixed last night
Not getting in wm arks with clan/group members
Lots of lag

Deirachel
12-12-2013, 05:43 PM
Theres a few new bugs that came with dlc 2.

Getting kicked from server
Randomly getting kicked out of vehicle
After a loading screen stuck in floor for about 10-15 seconds
Groups disbanding which was suppossed to be fixed last night
Not getting in wm arks with clan/group members
Lots of lag

The only new bug on that list is "Not getting in wm arks with clan/group members", because they didn't exist before DLC2. But the rest? That's all a single problem. The servers' are having problems handling the load and/or the bandwidth to the server is low.

Elastik Spastik
12-12-2013, 06:17 PM
The only new bug on that list is "Not getting in wm arks with clan/group members", because they didn't exist before DLC2. But the rest? That's all a single problem. The servers' are having problems handling the load and/or the bandwidth to the server is low.

I very rarely got these problems before dlc 2. Now it happens a lot.

DanteYoda
12-12-2013, 06:42 PM
This joining with low minutes on the timer needs to go...