PDA

View Full Version : What did I do?

Jessie
12-12-2013, 08:37 PM
I'm on PS3 and out of curiosity I decided to try out the EU servers, so I made a character and left for a while. When I came back I saw that I timed out, so okay I try logging into EU again and it doesn't let me. Reset, try again and no go. So I thought "oh well" back to NA and successfully logged in (okay...?).

When I got into the game, I noticed "Claimable Items" in the corner. Puzzled, I went to see what they were. In there was an Ultimag, a Surge Fragger, and a Cylone, all green. There was also another Zwazhe Warrior outfit, a Red/Black Raptor (both of which did nothing, as I already had them) and another customization redo. I accidently accepted the redo since the game thought it would be cute to alter the item order when I was accepting the other things. Normally, you gotta pay for another redo, but since the game essentially gave me a free one that I accidently accepted I was forced use it to continue playing. Now I fear I'll be reprimanded in some way, which would not be fun because I really like and enjoy this game for what it is (I'm over 4000 ego if that matters).

Arsenic_Touch
12-12-2013, 08:58 PM
Don't worry about it.

Sword
12-13-2013, 01:25 AM
We all did recieve them again as trion said the original items were naff
And try again for the Euro server because you'll actually get a conversation with players.