PDA

View Full Version : what Kind of damage per player will it take?

Bonehead
12-12-2013, 10:51 PM
I just don't know.
I can run anywhere form 500s to 750s for a major. Yea I know I'm no elite player but there are always lots of others way below that.
So how many will have to score how much?
If everyone was at least at 400 grand from 10 spot on down do you think that would do it?
I gotta think for as little as I care about the exact right perks and I don't bother with synergy at all so If I can hit 500k pretty much almost anybody can hit 400k.

EDIT;
Okay it won't matter if we all do a million if we don't put it where it's got to go.
I'll bet if that happened right now with the current scores we would be killing him on a regular basis.
Sometimes the second thought just takes a while to follow the first.
I gotta say I chuckle a bit when I see the infector blisters on the warmaster.

DanteYoda
12-12-2013, 10:59 PM
I just don't know.
I can run anywhere form 500s to 750s for a major. Yea I know I'm no elite player but there are always lots of others way below that.
So how many will have to score how much?
If everyone was at least at 400 grand from 10 spot on down do you think that would do it?
I gotta think for as little as I care about the exact right perks and I don't bother with synergy at all so If I can hit 500k pretty much almost anybody can hit 400k.

A lot of players (me included) do not have orange weapons, and i'm only just getting some good purples at 1300 ego, so many of my weapons are blue and green.

My damage if i'm lucky will not exceed 400k more likely lower etc, these min/maxers that have been here since however long do not realize a lot just joined the game (Steam) they are still learning and do not have anywhere near top tier gear or even much clue how to play yet...

Bonehead
12-12-2013, 11:03 PM
A lot of players (me included) do not have orange weapons, and i'm only just getting some good purples at 1300 ego, so many of my weapons are blue and green.

My damage if i'm lucky will not exceed 400k more likely lower etc, these min/maxers that have been here since however long do not realize a lot just joined the game (Steam) they are still learning and do not have anywhere near top tier gear or even much clue how to play yet...

I do not have many either and I don't use any for the WM.
I run twin thunders with syphon, one blue and one purp.
Ego 12something
I've got my eye peeled for a radiation thunder or smg/ar whatever.

Nilxain
12-12-2013, 11:10 PM

I broke 1mil damage with a white AR on Alpha on a 180 EGO toon. It doesn't take much to get a good score - aim for 700-800k and you'll be doing fine, more is of course better.

Bonehead
12-12-2013, 11:20 PM
I broke 1mil damage with a white AR on Alpha on a 180 EGO toon. It doesn't take much to get a good score - aim for 700-800k and you'll be doing fine, more is of course better.

I'm gonna say that's pretty close to the definition of "elite player".
Credit where it's due is all.

Nilxain
12-12-2013, 11:32 PM
I'm gonna say that's pretty close to the definition of "elite player".
Credit where it's due is all.

Naw man, it's nothing special, anyone can do it, people just have to try. The problem is people get a defeatist attitude and start looking for reasons why they can't do it instead of find out how they can.

QipQip
12-13-2013, 12:45 AM
Personal damage is dependent on the rest of the group though.If the armor isn't broken until minute six you aren't going to hit a million no matter how good you are.In a better group that can break it in say three minutes your score can skyrocket.

Tekrunner
12-13-2013, 03:24 AM
Personal damage is dependent on the rest of the group though.If the armor isn't broken until minute six you aren't going to hit a million no matter how good you are.In a better group that can break it in say three minutes your score can skyrocket.

This exactly. Also, the scoreboard shows damage for the entire arkfall, not just the Warmaster. So it's kind of hard to know exactly how much you need to do to the Warmaster itself to be more useful than not. An orange weapon with great rolls isn't *that* much more powerful than a blue with decent bonuses. What matters most is what type of weapon you're using, and whether you're shooting at the same weak spot as everyone else.