PDA

View Full Version : I just soloed a minor arkfall lol

BarrySciFi
12-13-2013, 05:13 AM
Must be a bug? I just soloed a minor arkfall. It took some time, I wish I knew when I started. My syphon double damage Tachmag was up to the challenge. Wtf. I took a picture- gonna make it my picture lol

When I say soloed a minor arkfall, I mean a minor one that you call down. I got there late and entered... And it was just me and my Tachmag and her sidekick the VOT Blaster. The blaster didn't get used

And I got blue Infector shtako as my 'reward'

Gazz
12-13-2013, 06:24 AM
I've just done the same thing...
Entered a minor arkfall and nobody was there.. Except a heap of angry Volge.. :)
All I received was a blue sniper..
If you paid scrip to call one down, it is not worth it..

Heartlight
12-13-2013, 06:28 AM
The last 2 days, I've been playing an empty game. This morning, I bounced from (regular) arkfall to arkfall to see if I could see anyone. No one at majors or minors. Not really sure what that's about.

TRMC606
12-13-2013, 06:51 AM
The last 2 days, I've been playing an empty game. This morning, I bounced from (regular) arkfall to arkfall to see if I could see anyone. No one at majors or minors. Not really sure what that's about.
I wish we'd get a chance like that on xbox EU :(

Deunan
12-13-2013, 02:32 PM
Yeah, the opportunity to solo Arkfalls has gone up with the release of Arkbreaker. It's not that hard if you have a decent DPS build but it's probably not the best time to work on leveling your sawed-off shotgun skill. :p

I wasn't even on that long last night and I got to solo 2 minor Dark Matter Arkfalls and do half of a Scrapper Arkfall by myself before I met 2 other players that had been working the locations from the opposite side of the Arkfall area. When we got to the Progenitor there were only about half a dozen of us. Even by the end there were only maybe a dozen more players that showed up.