PDA

View Full Version : DLC NOT WORKING! 360 - All PLAYERS

Red Mephisto
12-13-2013, 09:23 AM
DlC be broke Trion!

So....calling down the arkfalls....using MY HARD EARNED spikes, and 30k to call down an arkbreak....only to be kicked off the servers...

once,
twice,
thrice

ALL NIGHT, I got into about 4/10 Warmaster fights, because your loading screen takes too long, and kicks us off. This is happening with ALL 360 players at random time. THIS needs to be fixed like yesterday...please look into it ASAP

Had THREE clanmates get kicked off last night who were supposed to be on that video of beating him....that aint right.....

So, the grenade system:

It is a HUGE step back. Less variety (no more 55Z or 25W, all the same crap grenade) less tactical planning, the cooldown is still enough that if I miss, The group of enemies have separated, I now just have less chances of hitting them, Trying to change grenades when I run out...in the MIDDLE of battle, DOES NOT WORK, leaving all the blues and greens on the ground? REALLY??? that feels HORRIBLE.

Look, grenades just SUCK, in EVERYWAY possible....NOBODY likes them ,and you just made them a really crappy version of every other game.....

Please, for all that's holy and good in this world...CHANGE THEM BACK!

Thomas1975
12-13-2013, 09:35 AM
If you take the time to read the forums it is not just an Xbox problem with the Arkfalls, it is all 3 platforms. I know for a fact that Elizabeth from Trion was informed 2 days ago regarding this matter, as she responded to one of my clan members asking questions.
As for the grenade Issue I like that it is limited, however they should have let you keep the grenades you had for one and have them refill with the ammo. But I am not a fan of the current grenade situation. I really don’t see Trion changing them though. I know it sucks!

GridSufer
12-13-2013, 09:38 AM
It's not just the 360, this is a bug that seems to affect all systems, and boots out allot of the people who called the Arkfall....

Red Mephisto
12-13-2013, 10:07 AM
Also, another issue:

Not just getting booted off, but also being "phased" to a world alone (in this case, 3 other players) even after starting the fight with your group.....

the overall problems surrounding the arkbreaks needs fixing ASAP