PDA

View Full Version : Defeat the Volge Warmaster

HelpIveBeenRenamed
12-13-2013, 02:48 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2cdd75c.jpgSo we took down the warmaster earlier but I didn't get the pursuit from it.

Do you actually need to get the kill shot like on the Progenitor and Hellion or what ?

Red Mephisto
12-13-2013, 02:54 PM
killshot required for pursuit and achievement

HelpIveBeenRenamed
12-13-2013, 03:00 PM
Dam that's gonna be almost impossible to do

kendillin
12-13-2013, 03:05 PM
What pursuit? I'm only seeing the achievement.
Not under Arkbreaker.

The Oncoming Storm
12-13-2013, 03:09 PM
killshot required for pursuit and achievement

Wow, that's just great...

nathanpbutler
12-13-2013, 03:45 PM
What pursuit? I'm only seeing the achievement.
Not under Arkbreaker.

Arkfall Investigator. It was added under the Arkfalls section of Season One pursuits.

xJAMISONx
01-26-2014, 07:55 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2cdd75c.jpgSo we took down the warmaster earlier but I didn't get the pursuit from it.

Do you actually need to get the kill shot like on the Progenitor and Hellion or what ?

What wepons did u uae

Valethar
01-26-2014, 08:00 PM
GL getting WM at all. I've been at the same major arkfall impact site for over half an hour trying to drum up a team. Absolutely zero takers. Apparently someone else tried before I got there, as there are spikes deployed, and gave up.

Doesn't bode well at all when you can't find people on a weekend to even try. Hell, most sieges today have been 2-4 people at best on the PC NA server.

That said, it only says 'defeat', not 'land the kill shot' as it does with the Hellion and Progenitor.

Arsenic_Touch
01-26-2014, 08:05 PM
GL getting WM at all. I've been at the same major arkfall impact site for over half an hour trying to drum up a team. Absolutely zero takers. Apparently someone else tried before I got there, as there are spikes deployed, and gave up.

Doesn't bode well at all when you can't find people on a weekend to even try. Hell, most sieges today have been 2-4 people at best on the PC NA server.

That said, it only says 'defeat', not 'land the kill shot' as it does with the Hellion and Progenitor.

It still requires a killshot. and people aren't doing them anymore because the drops are nerfed.

Jet1337
01-26-2014, 08:37 PM
It still requires a killshot. and people aren't doing them anymore because the drops are nerfed.

Yeah, that explains why the past 5 or so groups I've been in couldn't even hit a mil in damage or kill it.

Valethar
01-26-2014, 08:38 PM

I really hope they get their heads on straight and get this fixed.

I know.. I know.. don't hold my breath.

0 <--- Chance that someone will 'get it' and actually fix things ---> -∞

I may have to make that my new signature.

The Lady
01-26-2014, 10:11 PM
I have never got the kill shot and I have completed this pursuit on the ps3. I was under the impression they changed it so all you had to do was be there when he was killed. Yep double and the defeat the volge warmaster is checked off and completed.

melkathi
01-26-2014, 10:35 PM
I completed the pursuit today as well without the killshot.

Arsenic_Touch
01-26-2014, 10:38 PM
Then they must've done another ninja update because after the patch that was supposed to fix it, it still didn't work for people.

BlaqWolf
01-27-2014, 12:39 AM
A lot of folks have given up on WM, and on the game itself.

The last patch, as we all know, completely borked the WM drops (though I did get an OJ Volge Breacher on one win)... but they borked ALL drops. Wolfhounds have stopped dropping (I've never seen one, ever, anywhere)... and there are few (no?) other high-crit weapons capable of really dishing that are dropping on the battlefield or from boxes.

Yeah, the charge weapons are still popular but... can they do so much more for every 3 second charge as someone else can do with a 10 rounds/sec hound?

They've made the WM beatable in only one very limited way... and taken away the drops that make it possible.

Defiance has stepped off the edge of the cliff... will Trion deploy the chute or will they just let it go splat?

melkathi
01-27-2014, 08:12 AM
Then they must've done another ninja update because after the patch that was supposed to fix it, it still didn't work for people.

The wierd thing is, I have been getting "Warmaster" pop-ups when he goes down, the same way as loot shows up in the middle of the screen. As if the pursuit was added to my inventory...
I'll have to try and get a screenshot next time.

DSW
01-27-2014, 08:19 AM
The wierd thing is, I have been getting "Warmaster" pop-ups when he goes down, the same way as loot shows up in the middle of the screen. As if the pursuit was added to my inventory...
I'll have to try and get a screenshot next time.

Hivemind guess is that it shows 'this one bites the dust', or that in second life you'll get a cute pet WM

badukas
01-27-2014, 08:19 AM
Wolfhounds have stopped dropping (I've never seen one, ever, anywhere)...

same, i havent had a wolfhound drop (of an type) for weeks now.

I was lucky to grab jus after dlc2 came out a green wolfhound with assassination and crit bonus on it so its has 5.4 crit with mods or i wouldnt be in top 5 dps and struggling hard to help out.

Zack Fair
01-27-2014, 09:01 AM
GL. Absolutely zero takers. Apparently someone else tried before I got there, as there are spikes deployed, and gave up.

Okay, thats actually really sad lol

Jet1337
01-27-2014, 10:04 AM
I got the pursuit, but no achievement on the day of the patch. I had to get the achievement through random luck later that day. If people don't get the pursuit when the warmonkey dies, then Trion's patch that fixed the vendors obviously broke more **** than they would rather admit and can't fix it at this time.

Varathius
01-27-2014, 12:40 PM
Sigh.....

Come on guys, stop talking out of your rears and use those brains.

"Defeat the Warmaster"

Why are you people coming up with wrong answers... It has 0 to do with a kill shot. Does it say kill shot?

Answer:

It is a bug... write a frikkin ticket already and report that you killed him and got no achievement and TRION will grant it to you, like they did to me, to our whole clan and to many other people in-game that were so worried about it and that I had to speak to.

I guess TRION is too busy saving the game so therefore fixing this bug is for sure not on their priority list.

Again, file a ticket and wait 24 hrs or so, and then you'll get your achievement..

sigh....