PDA

View Full Version : After 10 months, Defiance is still unplayable for 80% of it's players

Shadow Viper
12-13-2013, 04:23 PM
Almost nothing works correctly.

PVP, Co-Op Instances, Single Players Missions, Salvage Matrix, Arkfalls, etc

Tired of Trion doing nothing to fix it

Tired of PVP being FUBARed

Tired of Co-Op instances not working properly half the time

Tired of Main, Side and Episode Missions being so bugged they're a waste of time to attempt

And most of all Tired of the broken servers that make the game unplayable, or if you're lucky to actually beable to log in and play, it's extremely laggy.

These issues should not have made it past beta

Does Trion do anything to fix them? Nope

Instead they work on DLC and new in-game store items.

Anyone trying to raise awareness and get the game fixed is banned, thread locked.

Trion tries to hide the truth about their s-h-i-t-t-y product to trick new players into buying it.

crasher
12-13-2013, 04:25 PM
I disagree, Sir.

80% of it's players have long since stopped playing.....

Please, check your facts more carefully next time.

Shadow Viper
12-13-2013, 04:27 PM
Stopped playing because they're tired of hassling with the broken game that almost never works as intended.

Right you are kind sir.

medvampire
I dont have a problem playing

Yawkey
Sorry but what about co-op instances is broken? New player (~20 hours in or so) over here and haven't run into any problems. Same with the vast majority of the other stuff you mentioned.

Shadow Viper
12-13-2013, 04:30 PM
I dont have a problem playing

Sorry but what about co-op instances is broken? New player (~20 hours in or so) over here and haven't run into any problems. Same with the vast majority of the other stuff you mentioned.

You're two of the lucky few then.

As for co-op instances, you'll often be placed into the middle of empty instance with no other players or invisible boss enemies that refuse to appear.

Bonehead
12-13-2013, 04:35 PM
PC/NA has been very stable for the overwhelming part of the games history.
Nope I can't agree with you.

Jester
12-13-2013, 05:27 PM
Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us by sending a PM to a Community Team member.

Thank you!