PDA

View Full Version : The game is automatically making grenades a favorite

Deunan
12-15-2013, 02:17 PM
Okay, so I decided in an effort to make it easier to salvage grenades that I would only favorite my one orange grenade. I have purples of every other type in my claims if I ever decide to use them. The game however, keeps making grenades I pick up favorites. It at least happens every time I log into the game but it may also be doing it randomly. So now I have to go into inventory and un-favorite them instead of just using the mass salvage button. Does anyone know how to turn off this feature or if it can even be turned off?

El Horse
12-15-2013, 02:51 PM
I have the same issue. I had an orange of every type (except bug grenade) and gave them all away to clan mates except frag due all the rubbish in claim items and constantly not being able to scrap grenades at all. Now I have to unfavourite them all the time. Spending a lot more time mucking about in menus rather than shooting stuff now.

Deunan
12-15-2013, 03:05 PM
Yeah it keeps happening and it's totally random and frequent. It's becoming very aggravating.

Danke
12-15-2013, 04:11 PM
Yes I also have this problem. The easiest work around is to go to the equip grenade menu and you can quickly unfavorite them and then break them down individually without having to scroll to them through your entire list of items.

Once unfavorited you could goto items and use the mass breakdown but i find it quicker to just unfavorite them and break them down from the equip grenade menu

Yrkul
12-16-2013, 08:50 AM
Got the same problem.

crasher
12-16-2013, 09:01 AM
I can't choose bug 'nades for equipage unless I unfavorite them, delete them and then reacquire them.

It's happened several times so far, and only to bug 'nades.

I'm only stating this here because there are probably several broken 'nade mechanics in the recipe, and we haven't found them all yet.

Dave3d
12-16-2013, 12:51 PM
Same here.
Star 1 grenade, and all the grenades get starred randomly.
:(

BigSlim
12-16-2013, 01:05 PM
yes same here then it makes it so I can't pick up grenades that in the pass I could pick up everything now when it comes to grenades it will say unable to loot inventory full an I'll have 30 inventory slots open

Deunan
12-16-2013, 01:11 PM
yes same here then it makes it so I can't pick up grenades that in the pass I could pick up everything now when it comes to grenades it will say unable to loot inventory full an I'll have 30 inventory slots openThat's not a bug. It's by intentional design. You can only have one stack of 5 grenades for each grenade type.

Atticus Batman
12-16-2013, 03:45 PM
That's not a bug. It's by intentional design. You can only have one stack of 5 grenades for each grenade type.

You also have to have empty inventory space and need empty grenades in your stock of 5, before you can pick up more of that type, just to refill your nades.

Manupod
12-16-2013, 03:58 PM
This is driving me nuts. I don't think anything has made me want to stop playing as much as this.
Looting shouldn't feel a frustrating ordeal.