PDA

View Full Version : Boosts - real time or game time

DustOfDeath
04-02-2013, 11:06 AM
Title.
Would they consider the real tiem (offline also) into the time periode or time spent online (ingame).

Buruko
04-02-2013, 11:08 AM
Yes, the boosts are real time, so a 24 hour boost is 24 hours whether you are online or offline.

Oster
04-02-2013, 11:12 AM
That's pretty ****ty for the people who can't even log in, that was a very poor design choice.

At the least they could have delayed it a few days before it started.

ironhands
04-02-2013, 11:14 AM
That's pretty ****ty for the people who can't even log in, that was a very poor design choice.

At the least they could have delayed it a few days before it started.

it starts when you first login, so if you haven't been able to login at all, your timer probably hasn't started.

Oster
04-02-2013, 11:17 AM
it starts when you first login, so if you haven't been able to login at all, your timer probably hasn't started.

Just because you can't log in right now, doesn't mean you didn't log in yesterday.

There are plenty of people having critical issues right now that CAN log in also, either way it was poorly thought out.

ShowZ
04-02-2013, 11:21 AM
my friends can't login. i can and the last time the game saw them online was around 15600 days ago. LOLZ hope that doesn't affect anything for the people.

ironhands
04-02-2013, 11:23 AM
Just because you can't log in right now, doesn't mean you didn't log in yesterday.

There are plenty of people having critical issues right now that CAN log in also, either way it was poorly thought out.

I didn't imply that it did. Many people haven't logged in at all, and shouldn't have any lost time, for those that have, maybe they'll receive some compensation, we'll see.

DustOfDeath
04-02-2013, 11:30 AM
the boost would be a item you need to redeem before it activates... so if you havent yet it doesnt start.

jveilleux31
04-02-2013, 11:33 AM
the boost would be a item you need to redeem before it activates... so if you havent yet it doesnt start.

mine wasn't first created toon had the boosts already running.