PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a clan to call home.

Lindrei
12-17-2013, 09:34 PM
As many of you have seen or experienced, many people that used to play do not anymore and clans of 100+ turn to 6-7 people struggling to keep it together. Unfortunately my clan has become one of them. So at the moment I am looking to see who is willing to pick-up the 6 or so of us.

Some of them are not great players but we all do are best to be respectful and have fun.We all are 20+ years old. The only thing I ask is that the clan not be overly militaristic, most of us have had are fill of the Forces are not wanting to join back up.

If you have any questions for me/us leave them here or send me a PM, I am also on most of the time.

Arsenic_Touch
12-17-2013, 09:49 PM
CORE is willing to take you all on. We've picked up quite a few clans that have bottomed out. Just have everyone hop on our teamspeak 199.229.249.52 (don't need a mic, but we do need to communicate) and have them sign up on the forums at www.corelegion.com (an administrator will activate their account when they have the chance but getting on teamspeak will get you set up in the clan)

Lindrei
12-17-2013, 09:58 PM
It's going to take me a day or two to get all of them on the same page for this.

Arsenic_Touch
12-18-2013, 03:21 AM
It's going to take me a day or two to get all of them on the same page for this.

Take your time.

Rabid_Byter
12-25-2013, 07:30 PM
how many members are there in CORE..?

Metalbreath
12-26-2013, 01:52 AM
You are all more than welcome to join Bool Oath Brotherhood.
We ve reached 50+ members (most of them active. you will ALWAYS find someone Online. But of course RL first)
and Clan Rep 500.
have a look at our Forum and see if this is what you are looking for :)
Blood Oath Brotherhood (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?142362-Blood-Oath-Brotherhood-PVE-PVP-COOP-ARKFALL-HUNT)

We have Mumble if you want to use, and we can train/teach the members that are not good (if they want)
Help them get their own Dudge Cars etc etc

The only require is to be mature. Dont get on mumble and start shouting phew phew for example or start swearing nonsense :)

And you can choose your style of game. (ex. if you want to play solo, thats fine, if you need help, throw a message in Clan Chat and we ll teleport to you right away )

I hope we ll see you all ingame and arrange some Events together :)

Regards
Metalbreath
Bool Oath Brotherhood

Arsenic_Touch
12-26-2013, 04:56 AM
how many members are there in CORE..?

At the moment, we have 125 members with contribution points and about 200 or so inactive, I just went through and removed about 200 more inactives. At one point CORE had over 600 members, we used to fill our 550 person teamspeak nightly. Due to the problems with this game and how the developers are mishandling it, many went over to other games or quit outright. CORE is a community spanning across a few games now. We have a large Final Fantasy presence, Day Z and Path of Exile presence.

And metalbreath, CORE already took them in, :p

GridSufer
12-26-2013, 08:43 AM
That's because they are NA server, we of BOB are EU :p
(Kind of why I didn't post here Metal ;) )

Metalbreath
12-26-2013, 09:20 AM
@Arsenic Nicely Done :) We are catching up. We are fairly new clan, but we have rapid growth. I have seen only 3 Active Visible clans in the EU servers. And we are one of it. I dont remember their names,but one is German I think.

I wish you can get the whole NA server bro heh :)

@Lindrei Which server are you interested though. You havent stated that :) NA or EU?

Rabid_Byter
01-07-2014, 03:51 PM
I check out clans and I don't even see Defiance on their game list.. or on their calender

Metalbreath
01-12-2014, 03:11 AM
Atm we are ~130 with clan rate 1150. I would say less than 10 are inactive. The rest you will see them ingame .

@Arsenic great job bro :) which final fantasy? And we are heading thid direction too. To become multi-game community. I hope it will work :)
But its to early to judge. But the clan members makes it look promising :)

Metalbreath
01-12-2014, 07:01 AM
So far we are in Defiance and PAYDAY. but we are constantly seeking for new opportunities and games :)