PDA

View Full Version : Server Stability

blackwolves81
12-18-2013, 01:10 PM
I don't know if its just me or others are noticing this also, but every time to do three things such as missions, arkfalls, Scrapper Arkfalls, and so on the server gets really laggy and then I get dc'd. I was reading that you said the server stability was fixed in, was it for the NA or EU ?. I hate to say this but I have to keep logging in to play and that does get a Little aggravating. I will play other games online and not have this problem. Can someone please look into this. Thank you for your time.

Thomas1975
12-18-2013, 01:21 PM
Welcome To Defiance. This had been a problem from Day one and Trion has done nothing to fix it.

GridSufer
12-18-2013, 01:23 PM
PS Defiance players have my sympathy.

bigguy
12-18-2013, 01:45 PM
yeah ps3 is the worst sometimes i log in and meet my clan mates and say hey guys whats up and get disconnected instantly not even in game for 2 minutes , it has gotten so regular i dont think much about it except for now if im doing major arkbreakers i have to log out and in again inbetween each one

vizibledog
12-18-2013, 01:59 PM
For me its actually worse now than its ever been despite being told Trion have implemented numerous "server stability improvements".

On PS3 stability has been a major problem from day one. For months we were told these problems were on our side (ISP etc). Then a couple of months ago a Trion employee let slip that it was actually a memory leak problem due to the way the game was coded. As soon as this came to light Dahanese suddenly admitted they were aware of the issue and were working on it despite Trion never having admitted to the problem previously. Dahanese also told us she would keep us updated on the progress with this issue but despite numerous attempts to get an update she has failed to update us at all. WALL OF SILENCE!

It is my firm belief Trion aren't doing anything at all to fix this issue.

blackwolves81
12-18-2013, 03:28 PM
That is some messed up stuff. It seems Trion is just like Aeria Games. They do the same thing. Go figure.