PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Pulled An Orange Volge Battle Rifle Gun MKIV Lately?

Overtkill21
12-18-2013, 08:55 PM
Like the title says, just gathering a bit of intel..

Has anyone pulled a VOT Volge Battle Rifle Gun MK IV since DLC 2 - Arkbreaker was released?

Arsenic_Touch
12-18-2013, 09:22 PM
Haven't seen one in a long time. I have seen grenades taking the place of my siege rewards though.

Overtkill21
12-18-2013, 09:26 PM
Haven't seen one in a long time. I have seen grenades taking the place of my siege rewards though.

Me either, and pre DLC I pulled 9 of the suckers. LOL And yeah grenades as rewards are awful.

Overtkill21
12-18-2013, 09:36 PM
I'm thinking those of use with caches of the things may want to rethink their current value. :D

Holy Bahamut3
12-18-2013, 09:38 PM
Yep last two seiges I did I pulled three grenades...

Overtkill21
12-18-2013, 09:42 PM
Yep last two seiges I did I pulled three grenades...

That, coupled with the Volge Kittens is why I no longer go to Sieges...I mean c'mon half a clip to down a Viscera? LOL

DanteYoda
12-18-2013, 09:43 PM
Did a volge emergency yesterday and got a purple Grenade drop, i felt a little upset, i hardly ever see purple items drop in the open world and when i do its a grenade i cannot even use.

The loot tables are beyond broken.

Overtkill21
12-18-2013, 09:50 PM
Did a volge emergency yesterday and got a purple Grenade drop, i felt a little upset, i hardly ever see purple items drop in the open world and when i do its a grenade i cannot even use.

Yes, indeed - I just love racing across the map chasing that purple glimmer to come upon it and find out I can't pick it up. And my claim items looks like WalMart Customer Service on the day after Christmas.

TheButcherPete
12-18-2013, 11:41 PM
Yeah I pulled an orange Volge BR, it's currently for sale.

Tekrunner
12-19-2013, 01:28 AM
http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/884127922014357276/C639395101FDAC3638BF8386E986043F6C8A0B62/

That was 2 days ago.

But yeah, since the DLC nerfed siege rewards, I don't really do them anymore. I'd rather do arkbreaks instead.

Overtkill21
12-19-2013, 11:18 AM
Thanks for the reply fellas! Good to know they are still dropping, but hopefully it is at a vastly reduced drop rate.

Pulling 9 of the things certainly makes one question just how "Legendary" they are.

mr8liner
12-19-2013, 11:25 AM
if you see grenades on the ground that aren't the ones you have equipped, go into your inventory and break down your grenades. I only use the frags, everything else i break down, and keep picking up whats on the ground

also if you have green frags for example and there are blue or better grenades on the ground you can pick them up and ther are automatically equipped

Overtkill21
12-19-2013, 11:34 AM
if you see grenades on the ground that aren't the ones you have equipped, go into your inventory and break down your grenades. I only use the frags, everything else i break down, and keep picking up whats on the ground

also if you have green frags for example and there are blue or better grenades on the ground you can pick them up and ther are automatically equipped

Thank you for the info sir, I am happy to see there are newer folks that are trying to explain things to other players.

However, this does not help those of us with an Orange grenade of every type as we are forced to bypass almost every grenade drop simply because we have good grenades.

It would be nice if we could pick them up to have them delivered to our Claims Section - and if we were able to break things down that are in the Claims Section as well.

bigguy
12-19-2013, 11:40 AM
i know of 3 legendaries pulled from siege other than battle rifles since dlc which i think is good and i like to see that battle rifles are still there too i will not stop going even with the changes to the volge and the rifles i still have fun there , and on a side note overtkill i created a new toon solely to sit at earth republic with nothing equipped and i use him to pull out and sell whatever is in my claims i dont use 15k scrip already and less to look at and deal with

Bentu
12-19-2013, 01:56 PM

Yup grenades shouldn't be given as a reward at volge seiges or any other seige for that matter.
It's one thing to nerff the rewards but to shuv a nade in there aswell is a bit if an insult if I'm honest.

Just saying.

Skullsuku
12-19-2013, 02:13 PM
Got one last weekend.

vizibledog
12-19-2013, 02:15 PM
I've only pulled one since the DLC. A couple of weeks ago I had 8 in my inventory. I was struggling to get rid of them.

crash test dummie
12-19-2013, 02:16 PM
I pulled a Purple BR this morning.

Extreme Rugburn
12-19-2013, 02:44 PM
I received one two days ago at a volge seige.
White: accurracy
Green: Mag
Blue: recoil
Purple: 15% grenade dmg
orange: Mag
Weapon Mastery: Critical

Nathan Foxbane
12-19-2013, 02:59 PM
Just a few minutes ago.